Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Were you one of these LSAT test takers?  (Read 67766 times)

thescreed

Re: Were you one of these LSAT test takers?
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2005, 12:57:23 PM »
Einstein Hair Guy: I was one of these too. My hair was alright at the beginning of the day, and then as I proceeded through the test, running my hands over my head in concentration, I ended up sporting a mad scientist fro by the end of it all.

This was definitely me. I would concentrate so intently that I would be resting my head not by leaning on my hand, but by grabbing a handful of my hair and hanging from it. Fortunately during the months of practice exams I got very good at blowing away all of the hair I was ripping out and dropping on my test and answer sheet, but it wasn't a pretty sight when I was done.

lsdaccount

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2005, 01:16:06 PM »
Einstein Hair Guy: I was one of these too. My hair was alright at the beginning of the day, and then as I proceeded through the test, running my hands over my head in concentration, I ended up sporting a mad scientist fro by the end of it all.

This was definitely me. I would concentrate so intently that I would be resting my head not by leaning on my hand, but by grabbing a handful of my hair and hanging from it. Fortunately during the months of practice exams I got very good at blowing away all of the hair I was ripping out and dropping on my test and answer sheet, but it wasn't a pretty sight when I was done.

Hah!  That was totally me.  I grew my hair out over the summer and I was pulling my hair out as well.  It was not stress but thought. 

chidochido

• Sr. Citizen
  • Rebuilding
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sapotauro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2005, 11:59:49 AM »
Yeah I totally feel like I should have registered for the "Hair Club For Men" the day I registered for LSAC. I've been pulling it out by the bunches.
Boalt 1L

SkullTatt

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2005, 06:52:28 PM »
I pull my hair out, too! Is that a pre-law thing? Are we going to be bald in law school?

j.rosh

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2005, 09:58:52 PM »
I pull my hair out, too! Is that a pre-law thing? Are we going to be bald in law school?

Not me  ;)

4ssh0l3

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2005, 10:02:15 PM »
I had never seen an LSAT before.  Having done well on standardized tests my whole life, I just relaxed, sipped my latte and watched the people around me panic. 

Notably, at least 4 different questions concerning cancelling were asked.  I was shocked that people sat for the exam with that in mind.

Tiwaz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2005, 10:10:22 PM »
Notably, at least 4 different questions concerning cancelling were asked.

Nobody asked at my test center; the proctors must have gone over it at least four times.  A couple of people were giggling by the end.  I just had fun listening to the undergrads from the fourth-tier down the road try to distance themselves from their school's law program.

curly

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm sexy
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2005, 03:26:10 PM »
All I have to say is thank you to all you survival-kit people. I was "I forgot to bring a pencil, can I borrow one of yours" girl.
Red's "The Official Crush of LSD" Award Recipient.

Also, "Hottest Roommate" Award. I'm now prestigious by association.

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=lgirl

eatdrinkbemerry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2005, 09:20:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure I was Brooks Brothers guy, I apologize if I distracted anyone. It takes a whole lot to wake me up in the morning so I need to clean up, get some coffee. In regards to what I brought, besides charm, wit, and my silent timer...i had my drinking shoes on for an afternoon of binge drinking.

nuffsaid

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2005, 12:21:20 PM »
I also had "gym girl" who I sat beside.  Came to the test centre in December wearing spandex pants and a top that almost resembled a sports bra, under her jacket.  I mean it was good yet bad for me.  I think I might have got an extra question or two in if I didn't stare so much. 

I also had "frigging cheater" who worked on other sections he was not supposed to during the test.