Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Were you one of these LSAT test takers?  (Read 66496 times)

ihope i hope

• Sr. Citizen
  • I will be living in a cardboard box....forever.
    • View Profile
Re: Were you one of these LSAT test takers?
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2007, 09:56:17 PM »
haha, I was "potential pencil illness epidemic- bring spares" girl, with a touch of "if I look at you like I know what i'm doing and you're gum on my shoe, maybe you'll stop kickimg the back of my chair female dog"
Shippin' off to Buffalo, to find my wooden leg!

whoneedsanABA

• Sr. Citizen
  • praise the basketball gods!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2007, 10:22:05 PM »
all i know...EVERYONE at my lsat site had a beeping timer.

it may come down to fordham v. hastings...

kenny32

• Sr. Citizen
  • You're sorry I'm sorry Everybody's sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2007, 11:47:49 PM »
all i know...EVERYONE at my lsat site had a beeping timer.

same here
Narrator: You had to give it to him: he had a plan. And it started to make sense, in a Tyler sort of way. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

Tyler Durden: Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

randymarsh

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mmmm. Breakfast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2007, 03:33:14 PM »
I was that guy.  I'm actually worried that if my cursive is as illegible as it seemed to be that they would withold my score.  Can this happen?

I held up the entire room trying to copy the stupid thing in cursive (which I dont know and it was thus illegible). When I noticed I was doing so, I just stopped and pretended to be done. So it was illegible and incomplete, and there were absolutely no consequences whatsoever.   ;D

mf22076

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2007, 03:40:31 PM »
I was the guy who had beer and chinese food the night before and silently passing wind guy...

Bernie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2007, 11:30:35 AM »
I witnessed "increadibly loyal girlfriend" yesterday.  She didn't take the test, but instead dropped someone off for the test, then waited the ENTIRE time for that person to finish.

The strange thing was that she didn't even bring something to read.  She just hung out taking occassional pictures with her digital camera. 

By the end of the test, we had nicknamed her "incredibly loyal girlfriend" and we were dying to see who had inspired such loyalty.  The person who walked out to greet her was this girl who who had spoken to me on the way in, and she was So SWEET!  So I don't know whether this girl was increadibly loyal girlfriend or just increadibly loyal sister, but man, she deserves a medal!

UFBoldAsLove

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go Gators.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 12, 2007, 11:39:39 AM »
This thread is so old, but priceless.

A couple of my guy friends were definitely "Brooks Brothers" guys, quite a few were wearing searsucker, boat shoes, etc. Two wore orange and blue, because the LSAT was "Gameday" and they were gonna win (like the Gators do ;)).

I was nervous laughter girl. Definitely. With a bit of "Survival Kit" girl thrown in.

Oh. And my dad was in town, which was okay. But he showed up at the site when I got out. And yelled "BABY, how did it go?" in front of my friends. Very not okay.
Vandy 1L... really?

rizz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up baby I know it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 12, 2007, 12:46:33 PM »
i was the begging the proctor to let me go outside and smoke guy

hellonwheels

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 20, 2007, 12:08:13 AM »
lol, I wish one of the Brooks Brothers people had been in my room - would have been a nice laugh!

Titus

• MSN Messenger - mhtitus@uark.edu
    • AOL Instant Messenger - matitus04
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - marion_email
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2007, 10:58:42 AM »
If I had to categorize myself, I'd be "you should sit still girl". I had a lot of nervous energy the day of the test, shaking leg tapping and the like. Plus, I forgot my cash to get a snack and vending machines don't take debit cards. :(

At least I wasn't "drivers license expired guy". He more than 5 forms of ID but none of them had his picture and signature. His driver's license did but it expired days before the LSAT and the proctor tossed him out.