Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Were you one of these LSAT test takers?  (Read 68113 times)

Bork

• Sr. Citizen
  • Monkey Stealing My Stuff
    • View Profile
Re: Were you one of these LSAT test takers?
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2006, 04:14:20 PM »
You guys woud have been proud of me!!! I was like uber leet incognito, what is this guy doing in here with his shades on  secret spy master LSAT ice Flex. And Sexual Innuendo Mom was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.  ;D
"Any Major Dude with half a heart surely will tell you my friend, any minor world that breaks apart falls together again. When the demon is at your door, in the morning it won't be there no more, Any Major Dude will tell

polkadot

« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2006, 01:43:25 AM »
I was a nervous fidgeter (although silent). The girl next to me said loudly to her friend "I will begin blacking out as soon as I finish, get the toilet ready." Nice.

jackietob

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2006, 08:01:30 PM »
I had crazy contortionist yoga girl, who assumed a terrifying upside-down pose right in front of the entrance and proceded to meditate until the last possible minute.  I was nervous chatter girl, who tried to keep up a running stream of jokes to keep the nausea down!

Lorelai Gilmore

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'll lead, you can follow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2006, 05:30:54 PM »
I would just like to note that I wore flip flops, but because I didn't want my feet to be cold (other testing rooms I had taken practice tests in were soooo cold) I brought socks!  Oh, this was on top of all my pencils, tissues, trail mix, and timer,and a pencil shapener. 
Cornell Law

dougs71172

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2006, 01:23:44 PM »
I was "toss my pencil down on the table in disgust at the end of each section" guy.  I didn't throw it hard or anything, just kinda dropped it out of my hand with a small sigh and rolled my eyes at my inability to focus.  During the break, I was "is anyone else getting their ass kicked question" guy.  Interstingly, there was a chic in sweats who was "let my green thong hang out" girl.  I tried not to be "creepy perverted getting a cheap thrill" guy with minimal success.

lsdreamer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2006, 11:46:35 PM »
I love Brooks Brothers guy (who I only saw toned down versions of), but support group girl might top him.  When I was coming into the building, some girl had a group there reassuring her and wishing her luck.  This is 8.15 on a dang Saturday morning; I wouldn't get up to wish my mom luck on the LSAT on a Saturday morning and this girl had a gaggle of people.  What the hell?

LOL  ;D That is hilarious...

BirdMang

« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2006, 03:29:05 AM »
I was totally Brooks Brothers! I hardly ever dress up but I like to do it for tests. Whatever works...

My favorites were:

Stand-Up Guy: Basically a Seinfeld wannabe cracking jokes on every aspect of the test and the administration ("Did you ever notice how hard it is to keep a steady 'bubbling' motion throughout the test?")

Kiss-Up Guy: Offering to help with everything the proctor is doing, as if she was the one grading the LSAT.

and, let's not forget...
Einstein Hair Guy: I was one of these too. My hair was alright at the beginning of the day, and then as I proceeded through the test, running my hands over my head in concentration, I ended up sporting a mad scientist fro by the end of it all.
haha, My hair turned into a massive fro by the end of the exam.

lsdreamer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2006, 05:02:17 AM »
I was "Oh crap, I need to get new contact lenses 3 days before the LSAT"-girl.  My contact lens fell out while jet-skiing a while back and I got a "loaner lens" from the eye doctor that was way off from my perscription and made my eyes burn and my site blurry most of the time. I also couldn't find my back-up glasses. I procrastinated ordering new lenses b/c I was broke from paying for the Testmasters course. I am so blind it's not even funny. Finally, the week before the LSAT, after having to take both lenses out during a practice test and answer questions with my face almost touching the page, I decided I better get new contact lenses. Of course, I'd waited too long so the lenses wouldn't come in before the test.  The day before the test, I reached under my car seat to get something and found my old glasses! They were a little twisted and old-school, but I was ecstatic.  :o

The day of the test I was wearing old, blue-tinted glasses,(I never wear glasses)and my hair was sticking out everywhere from running my hands through it while trying to answer questions. I ran into a classmate during the 10-minute break who I know really well from my Testmasters course and she barely recognized me. When she did, I couldn't help but notice she kept staring at my off-center glasses.  I felt like such a dork.   8)

iscoredawaitlist

• Sr. Citizen
  • The beagle puppy of anticipation
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2006, 09:57:15 PM »
I was "can't write in cursive guy." I had to ask for more time to finish the damn thing not once but TWICE. I don't think i've ever blushed more, but dammit, i really couldn't finish the darn thing as fast as everyone else.

Why exactly DO we have to do it in cursive?

lsdreamer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2006, 01:48:41 AM »
I was "can't write in cursive guy." I had to ask for more time to finish the damn thing not once but TWICE. I don't think i've ever blushed more, but dammit, i really couldn't finish the darn thing as fast as everyone else.

Why exactly DO we have to do it in cursive?

Oh no! Our roctor didn't say anything about cursive.  What's up with that? ???