Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Were you one of these LSAT test takers?  (Read 69784 times)

SCgrad

Re: Were you one of these LSAT test takers?
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2006, 04:18:07 AM »
I think “sexual innuendo mom” should be renamed “possibly psychotic sexual innuendo mom”

Fivetides

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2006, 11:04:15 PM »
I was "show up late and forget to even bring a pencil guy".  Luckily a survival kit chick gave me three of her pencils so I was good to go.  Oh, and luckily they were pretty easy going at the testing center I went to, so they let me in even though I was a couple of minutes late.  In retrospect it was probably not the best way to approach the LSAT. :D

Bork

• Sr. Citizen
  • Monkey Stealing My Stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2006, 05:25:07 PM »
This thread is hilarious. When I take the test in June, I'm going as a Chimera of all the different characters. I'm gonna be like the hopped-up, brooks brothers, arctic suvival master, pencil factory lunatic in the room. Actually, I may dress up in my clown suit, or a Jedi costume. Ooohhh that's it, Im going as a Jedi and when time is up and I haven't finished the fourth bastard game, I'll just wave my hand and say "We have plenty of time. We do not have to put our pencils down." I wonder what Yoda would get on the LSAT? Logical Reasoning...Reading Comprehension....A Jedi craves not these things.
"Any Major Dude with half a heart surely will tell you my friend, any minor world that breaks apart falls together again. When the demon is at your door, in the morning it won't be there no more, Any Major Dude will tell

tracy826

• AOL Instant Messenger - sbuxcutie6
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2006, 06:50:25 PM »
This is a great thread. I just started my class and judging from the description, I'm a likely candidate for the "Survival Kit Girl on the DL". I just wear layers and pull out pencils and water, left to right. Pretty subtle, and I recommend this technique if you plan on leaving class quickly to beat the rush from the parking lot.

My favs so far are:

"Just Got Out of the Military Dude" - I made the unfortunate error of having a friendly smile on my face and this dude sat next to me for the next 4 hours.  He's the kind of guy who wears his military ensemble, sighs aggressively when people ask seemingly pointless questions, and utters the answers under his breath.  He never smiles.  And his boots are too close to my 20-inch space comfort zone. 

and

"Just Missed the Bus Guy" - Someone in the class looks like they just missed the bus. I know it's sad to say it, but he has this look of dejection on his face.  I almost want to give him my Snickers bar.

greengrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2006, 03:00:45 PM »
Bork you made me laugh out loud at my desk--hysterical.

Bork

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2006, 03:19:49 PM »
Good! ;D This board cracks me up too!
"Any Major Dude with half a heart surely will tell you my friend, any minor world that breaks apart falls together again. When the demon is at your door, in the morning it won't be there no more, Any Major Dude will tell

once denied

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2006, 02:39:04 PM »
Great thread.

thefox

• I'm the dude in the back, beer over babes!
    • View Profile
    • the fox on wikipedia
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2006, 03:39:29 PM »
I was the guy with a flask. 

Bork

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2006, 12:00:46 AM »
Ok, so I'm going to Wal-Mart tomorrow to get a a plain shirt and some iron on letters. I think im gonna make it say "Survival Kit Guy!" I wonder if anybody in my testing center here in Birmingham will get it? LOL. Maybe I'll just hike up in there with a *&^% that says "@#!* THE LSAT." That might jink me huh?

SCgrad

« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2006, 12:28:10 AM »
Ok, so I'm going to Wal-Mart tomorrow to get a a plain shirt and some iron on letters. I think im gonna make it say "Survival Kit Guy!" I wonder if anybody in my testing center here in Birmingham will get it? LOL. Maybe I'll just hike up in there with a *&^% that says "@#!* THE LSAT." That might jink me huh?

people with the filter on will not understand what the hell you are saying.