Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Test center problem  (Read 3133 times)

dudette26

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Test center problem
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2005, 01:33:54 AM »
my testing center had a few annoying things:
first of all construction outside! litterally jackhammer noises

then over the weekends they have some sort of community thing for kids, so the sound of little kids screaming and talking down the halls

and one boy whose watch went off at least 6 or 7 times

I was very distracted, but it seemed like I was the only one who cared!

sadcam

• View Profile
    • Just click it
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2005, 01:48:33 PM »
A proctor accused the guy behind me of being on the wrong section.  She asked for his test and wanted him to leave.  Of course this started a rather heated argument, which was distracting to say the least.  It could have been handled much better.  If they wanted to cancel his score and report the incident they could have just waited till the end of the test and then dealt with it.
Does the fact that I'm trying to do it, do it for you?

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=sadcam

shae

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2005, 11:58:38 PM »
was he on the wrong section? that would really suck if he wasnt

slp

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2005, 08:01:33 PM »
I wish I had complained.  Several alarms went off, the desks were so tiny that if u werent a size 4, it was tough, not enough bathroom stalls and it was one of those days where i had to go badly.  i also misbullbed because i didnt see the one question below the RC passage and by the time i figured it out, there was only a minute or two left. i didnt cancel thinking maybe i was just nervous and probably thought I did worse than I actually did.  i scored 9 points below my first diagnostic on my self-study.  decided to apply anyway and see what happens. if i dont get in, i will retake in October and get a tutor.  no more of this self-studying crap.