Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I have hate for these things.  (Read 108965 times)

Sephiroth

• View Profile
Re: I have hate for these things.
« Reply #3070 on: February 01, 2010, 01:41:48 PM »
I HATE, ABHOR whenever I go into  a public bathroom, be it at school, a library, or grocery store, SOME MORONIC IDIOT has the AUDACITY to follow me in another 3 seconds later!  I can't use the bathroom in PEACE, TO MYSELF, as someone almost always follows me in 3 or 4 seconds after my entry.

GO AWAY!  gosh

[of course you know this is meant to be jocular.. :)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: February 01, 2010, 02:56:08 PM »
of course.

Sheshe

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3072 on: February 01, 2010, 08:02:39 PM »
These crazy tea party peolple. I think they're all on drugs. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against conservatives with brains, but thats one area where most of those "tea baggers" (*giggles*) are lacking!

I also hate getting cold fries at the drive through and not realizing it until I'm half way down the road!

I also hate my inability to be punctual! I seriously believe that there are forces beyond my control working against me!

I also hate professors that think they're damn classes should be the center of your universe!!!!!!

I also hate ppl who tweet they're every move............dude I don't care that you're headed out to get a gallon of milk!

I also hate Glenn Beck, but he's so damn entertaining! I can't stop watching him!

And oh yeah I so hate my roomate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.

~Thomas Jefferson~

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: February 02, 2010, 07:29:01 AM »
i have hate for 5 am.

love my job, just hate going to it.

hiya veg, hows things!

non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD