Law School Discussion

Florida Coastal-does anyone go there

Florida Coastal-does anyone go there
« on: October 03, 2005, 02:50:11 PM »
I got into Florida Coastal with a scholarship, it def. was never my first choice at all, I kind of was just sick of getting rejection letters so I thought i would apply.  Anyways I was just wondering if anyone actually goes there and what they think, and also if I make good grades my first semester will I have chances to transfer to a better school?

Thanks!

Re: Florida Coastal-does anyone go there
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 12:31:53 AM »
I thought about going there and taking the money, but I dumped the idea. I hear the facility sucks. Never been there so I may be wrong. I think their emplyment numbers are suspect also. Transfering is certainly an option though. However, I never have bought into people talking about it on the same level of cooley. I have a friend at cooley who says he feels like it is just a bunch of morons trying to live out their dream of being a lawyer. FCL probably has some half way intelligent students.

mcleod13

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 05:28:39 AM »
Florida Coastal just bought a brand new building. I have actually been by this building before when I was stationed in Jacksonville and it was VERY NICE. As far as their numbers, 80% pass the bar first time and 83-90 percent are employed. Not too bad.

SeanVC

• UF or FSU Law or Bust!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 08:37:49 PM »
I'm from Jacksonville and it has a mediocre reputation around town.