Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: February LSAT and Winter Testmasters Course  (Read 440 times)

zerofact0r

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
February LSAT and Winter Testmasters Course
« on: October 02, 2005, 07:09:31 PM »
Hey guys,
I'm planning on taking the 06 February LSAT for application for Fall 2007.

I've registered for it, and for the testmasters course.  I just wanted to get some opinions though how this may turn out.  The testmasters course is condensed into the last week of december and all of january.  From my math, it's about 16 hours a week not including the diagnostics, so maybe around 20.  Luckily though, It's winter break so I'll have NOTHING to do for 4/5 of the course except study for the LSAT. 

My question is, is this BETTER for me since it'll keep all the information and strategies fresh in my mind? Or WORSE since it's so much?  There is a week off up until the test, however. 

Just looking for critical feedback, thanks guys. 

oldhat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: February LSAT and Winter Testmasters Course
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2005, 07:17:26 PM »
I highly recommend TestMasters but to get the most out of it, you HAVE to do the homework. All of it. And every supplemental diagnostic they give you. I don't know if you're disciplined enough to do it on a condensed schedule but if you are, go to it. If not, switch to the June prep class.

4DClaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: February LSAT and Winter Testmasters Course
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2005, 08:00:37 PM »
In my area Testmasters offers two schedules for the February LSAT. The early winter course starts the first week of December and is spread out through the end of January. The late winter class has the schedule you've described. I'm planning on the early winter class, because it seems less packed together.
Georgetown