Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: next up: best date and worse date...  (Read 3215 times)

lexylit

Re: next up: best date and worse date...
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2004, 04:33:35 PM »
you talk a good game lexy, but i know my story turned you on a little bit.  ;D

wait let me think
wait
wait
wait

NOPE

nathanielmark

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2004, 04:34:53 PM »
see, you had to think about it for a bit...

you talk a good game lexy, but i know my story turned you on a little bit.  ;D

wait let me think
wait
wait
wait

NOPE

lp4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • super genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2004, 04:56:05 PM »
Best date:  It didn't start out as a date.  We had met in History class in college and became friends quickly.  She was an English major minoring in French.  Half Greek, half Korean -- beautiful blend.  Unfortunately, up to this point she would always dress down so much -- loose clothes and such -- I wasn't overly interested in her. So we just hung out for a couple of months.  Then one night she asked me over for dinner.  

When I showed up, she was dressed down as usual.  She went into her room for a few minutes, and came out in this tight, sexy, classy blue dress that showed off curves I hadn't seen before.  I was rendered speechless (for once).  She looked like some gorgeous, exotic princess.  Yet she played it off like nothing was different.  I was so distracted by her during dinner, three times I nearly stabbed myself in the eye with my fork.  After dinner, we laid on the floor under candlelight as she read to me for hours out of her little poetry book.  The entire time I was entranced by the movement of her lips, and that beautiful, soft voice.  I never wanted to kiss somebody so bad in my life.

We were together for the next three years.
"What we do in life...echoes in eternity." -- Gladiator

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2004, 05:02:27 PM »
Best date:  It didn't start out as a date.  We had met in History class in college and became friends quickly.  She was an English major minoring in French.  Half Greek, half Korean -- beautiful blend.  Unfortunately, up to this point she would always dress down so much -- loose clothes and such -- I wasn't overly interested in her. So we just hung out for a couple of months.  Then one night she asked me over for dinner.  

When I showed up, she was dressed down as usual.  She went into her room for a few minutes, and came out in this tight, sexy, classy blue dress that showed off curves I hadn't seen before.  I was rendered speechless (for once).  She looked like some gorgeous, exotic princess.  Yet she played it off like nothing was different.  I was so distracted by her during dinner, three times I nearly stabbed myself in the eye with my fork.  After dinner, we laid on the floor under candlelight as she read to me for hours out of her little poetry book.  The entire time I was entranced by the movement of her lips, and that beautiful, soft voice.  I never wanted to kiss somebody so bad in my life.

the korean part was the better half.  lp4law knows whats up.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2004, 05:10:10 PM »

i guess u got that warm feeling inside where u would do anything to bone her   ;)
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

lp4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • super genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2004, 05:16:21 PM »
I love you guys.  You make me feel like I was back in the Marines.  ;D
"What we do in life...echoes in eternity." -- Gladiator

nathanielmark

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2004, 11:01:08 AM »
still waiting for those details Jew-Lo.... 

mpete80

• Ave Maria Class of 2007
    • MSN Messenger - uofm97@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2004, 11:35:58 AM »
By FAR my best date took place when I was about 19. It actually wasn't even a date. My friend brought his girl friend over to my house 'cause my parents were out of town. She brought along a friend. This friend had a boyfriend so I was not expecting much and pretty much figured I would waste my night talking to this chick while my friend pounded his girl, ya know take one for the team..that old bit. Well we got to talking and she told me her and her boyfriend of 6 months were thinking about having sex (she was a virgin). Well...as we got to talking she got kinda aroused and moved over on the couch and started rubbing my chest. One thing led to another and I ended up nailing her 3 times that night. Never heard from her again.
BTW, the part that some people on this board would find the most appealing (you know who you are) is the fact she was a little Korean spinner, about 5' 100lbs. That was a VERY good time. I feel compelled to salute the Korean flag everytime I see it.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2004, 11:44:11 AM »
By FAR my best date took place when I was about 19. It actually wasn't even a date. My friend brought his girl friend over to my house 'cause my parents were out of town. She brought along a friend. This friend had a boyfriend so I was not expecting much and pretty much figured I would waste my night talking to this chick while my friend pounded his girl, ya know take one for the team..that old bit. Well we got to talking and she told me her and her boyfriend of 6 months were thinking about having sex (she was a virgin). Well...as we got to talking she got kinda aroused and moved over on the couch and started rubbing my chest. One thing led to another and I ended up nailing her 3 times that night. Never heard from her again.
BTW, the part that some people on this board would find the most appealing (you know who you are) is the fact she was a little Korean spinner, about 5' 100lbs. That was a VERY good time. I feel compelled to salute the Korean flag everytime I see it.

you realize she was probably lying to you.  i bet she was a "professional" and if you open up the village voice, youll see her picture in the back next to Sam the Transexual and Buffy the Dominatrix. 

aint no korean girl going out with a guy for 6 months a virgin.  that only happens in korea or the movies.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2004, 11:46:26 AM »

you realize she was probably lying to you.  i bet she was a "professional" and if you open up the village voice, youll see her picture in the back next to Sam the Transexual and Buffy the Dominatrix. 

aint no korean girl going out with a guy for 6 months a virgin.  that only happens in korea or the movies.

LOL i dont see any reason to doubt one of our fellow korean gurus  :-*

i guess k girls really do rock  :-\
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*