Law School Discussion

canceling score

canceling score
« on: October 01, 2005, 02:58:14 PM »
I really feel terrible about the whole test. I slept 12 hrs yesterday and woke up feeling drugged. The person sitting next to me kept smacking their lips and I totally freaked out during the first section. I swear I couldn't coprehend sh**.I've been studying for months and I felt like I never seen the test before. I don't want to take the test in dec but I also don't want a 120 so I am stressed out not knowing what to do. HELP

Re: canceling score
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 03:00:51 PM »
what do you think caused you to feel like you had never seen the material before after all this studying?

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 03:07:01 PM »
I HAVE TO SAY IT WAS THE PRESSURE BUT AFTER THE FIRST SECTION I GOT IT TOGETHER. STILL VERY UNCONFIDENT THOUGH.

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005, 03:09:24 PM »
I HAVE TO SAY IT WAS THE PRESSURE BUT AFTER THE FIRST SECTION I GOT IT TOGETHER. STILL VERY UNCONFIDENT THOUGH.
well knowing this i am definitely glad i didnt take it today. i literally couldnt sleep for a week knowing i was going to take the test and was completely not ready. i am sure i would have gone in there and had the same thing happen to me and be cancelling right now. however, i still have the major dilema what exactly do i do to get ready for 12-3, obviously study, but how!