Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Update on my (zpops) life, for those who are interested  (Read 738 times)

zpops

• Sr. Citizen
  • Going to NYU in the fall! 3.99/175
    • AOL Instant Messenger - zp0ps
    • View Profile
    • The Digital Rant
    • Email
Update on my (zpops) life, for those who are interested
« on: June 29, 2004, 12:20:19 AM »
I know it seems like I've dropped off the face of the earth, so I just wanted to drop by and post what's going on in my life, for anyone who's interested.  I've decided to defer NYU for a year, so that I can spend time with and help care for my ill mother.  But don't worry, I'll definilty go next fall regradless of what happens with her, because I owe it to her and to myself to move on with my life.
     I'll have plenty to keep me busy this year though, because I'm starting up a computer security firm.  I obviously can't go into details, but with a little luck every business computer in the world will be running on our technoloy within a few years.  And this whole thing started because I talked about an idea I'd had for over a year with my friend's boyfriend at a graduation party, which goes to show both that oppurtunites can spring up at any time and that it's never to early to start networking. 
     I don't think I'll be writing that book I mentioned, although I may give it a shot if I have the time.
    Good luck to everyone going onto school in the fall, and to everyone who still has to apply.  If you want to get in touch with me feel free to email me or IM me on AIM.  Both ways to contact me are in my profile.
www.thedigitalrant.com - A site for discussions on books, movies, video games and other forms of entertainment.  We're just starting out, so stop on by, if you have the chance.

Ginatio

Re: Update on my life, for those who care
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 12:36:02 AM »
gluck, zpops.

KALIND

• View Profile
Re: Update on my (zpops) life, for those who are interested
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 02:04:38 AM »
Hope everything goes well with you and your company.

Just remember the folks on LSD when you PPO.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
Re: Update on my (zpops) life, for those who are interested
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2004, 11:23:23 AM »
wild card life man...hope it all works out in the end as usual...gluck  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*