Law School Discussion

Poll

Which Section of the JUNE 04 LSAT did you think was hardest?

Reading Comp
Arguments 1
Arguments 2
Games
Writing?

Which JUNE 04 LSAT Section Was the Hardest?

nathanielmark

Re: Which JUNE 04 LSAT Section Was the Hardest?
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2004, 07:18:11 AM »

That was definitely a much harder the normal RC.  i would say it was the hardest ive ever seen.  i was unable to complete the last question, and had to guess on a couple others because i did not have enough time to figure them out.  usually on RCs i will miss about 2 wrong (average).  im expecting 5 or 6 on this one.  i think that will balance out the easier Games section and we will see a scale similar to that of december 2003 170 = 90 165 = 84

I don't think I would've done any better had RC been later.  I had it second, after an LR section, so I was pretty warmed up.  The passages were just tougher for me than any other RC I've done, and I'm usually really strong in RC.  That, and the fact there were 28 questions threw me too.  I would have had just enough time to do 26, I even finished 27 of them, but I only had like 15 seconds to guess on that last one. 

Bruner

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2004, 08:44:00 AM »
 I have said it for a while now......but I'll say it again....JACY, GIRL YOU NEED TO WAKE UP AND REALLY EXAMINE YOURSELF.  I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE BUSTING YOUR BALLS ANYMORE.  TAKE THAT AS A HINT, OK.  YOU NEED SOME HELP WITH YOUR EGO.  YOUR DADDY/MOMMY STROKED IT A LITTLE TOO LONG.  YOU ARE NOT GOD'S LITTLE HELPER ON EARTH.  REMEMBER, IT"S OK..OK...OK...OK TO BE WRONG OCCASIONALLY. 

Bruner

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2004, 08:49:05 AM »
And your 3.5 GPA gives your remarks no real credibility----->(Something JACY would say)

dukie

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2004, 08:51:22 AM »
I had a tough time with the RC section which is usually my best section.  Not only was i surprised by the 28 questions but thought the passages, on average, were more difficult than usual.  In certainly didn't help that my proctor (who was using a mechanical wristwatch, instead of a digital time) cut me off when I was on that section after 34 minutes.  SWEET!

Bruner

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2004, 08:53:52 AM »
To answer the question..The Reading Comp. was definately the hardest section I have ever encountered.

Bruner

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2004, 08:55:55 AM »
Jacy could also be terrified by inthesun's beauty. 

inthesun

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2004, 11:33:40 AM »
That would be crazy.  There is absolutely no reason for anyone to be terrified by me or anything about me.   

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2004, 02:18:59 PM »
Man, when I first had the RC I thought it was experimental!  I thought for sure the other RC section I had was the real one! 

nathanielmark

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2004, 02:21:48 PM »
the writing sample really kicked my ass.

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2004, 02:32:58 PM »
the writing sample really kicked my ass.

Mine too. I was just looking at it yesterday and cringed when I got to my last paragraph. Also, my handwriting is downright preschoolish. I didnīt relate to selling art at all, and it showed. I hope adcomms will overlook it.