Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Can't study anymore.  (Read 451 times)

uwofresh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Can't study anymore.
« on: September 29, 2005, 10:38:17 PM »
I took my last diagnostic two days ago and scored 161, which was the high end of my diagnostics.  Ever since then, I can't even bare to look at LSAT questions.  I just totally lose focus and misread questions, or just end up falling asleep.  I tried doing some Logic games today, but I finally decided that I'm just going to end my studies here.
I might do one more diagnostic tommorow (Which I've done before) but I'm not quite sure.
I just want this exam over with!

longhorn05

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Can't study anymore.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 10:42:59 PM »
me too

uwofresh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 10:53:42 PM »
me too

It's kinda weird as well, I feel confident that I won't choke on the exam.  It's not because I'm overly confident.  I hate the LSAT so much that I won't get nervous, because nervousness will f**k me over and I'd have to repeat this bs in december. lol

matts720

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let's Go Nova!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - matts072083
    • View Profile
    • MySpace profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 11:30:19 PM »
Yeah I'm pretty much ready to go after this thing head on, I'm tired of waiting. I just hope that I can sleep tomorrow night...
Villanova 1L Class of 2009. Invading the Main Line in August.

tms31078

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 11:39:16 PM »
I took my last diagnostic two days ago and scored 161, which was the high end of my diagnostics.  Ever since then, I can't even bare to look at LSAT questions.  I just totally lose focus and misread questions, or just end up falling asleep.  I tried doing some Logic games today, but I finally decided that I'm just going to end my studies here.
I might do one more diagnostic tommorow (Which I've done before) but I'm not quite sure.
I just want this exam over with!
This is very wierd, I am not scoring as well as you, but I tried to take a diag today and couldn't even make it through the third section due to lack of concentration, since then I am really freaking out, I don't know what to do. I feel like this is going to happen to me during the test:(