Law School Discussion

Need Help for attacking Type 1 Questions of LR

Need Help for attacking Type 1 Questions of LR
« on: September 28, 2005, 05:25:26 PM »
I started doing Lession two of TM after reading first 4 chapters of LRB and to my surprize i am getting most of the questions wrong. I am really freaked out at this.. and i have no clue why am i not getting the right answers and on top of that not understanding why an answer choice is correct   >:(
I was wondering if anyone of you have some tips on how to attack TM type 1 questions (must be true questions).

Re: Need Help for attacking Type 1 Questions of LR
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 07:48:04 AM »
any one   :'(

jcc4661

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 07:53:40 AM »
Attempt to falsify each one and, when you come across one that you are unable to falsify, you know you have arrived at the right answer.

Halo

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 07:57:07 AM »
the wrong choices are those "could be false" ones.

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 08:37:28 AM »
I went over LRB chapter for "Must be True Questions" and still getting most of these wrong  :(

Attempt to falsify each one and, when you come across one that you are unable to falsify, you know you have arrived at the right answer.

Are you talking about the "Fact test", i do try that but sometimes it just doesnt work, i think i am doing something wrong or may be i didnt get the concept under my belt yet.

Is anticipating conclusion of the stimulus a good technique (on must be true questions)before attacking the answer choices?