• View Profile
« on: September 28, 2005, 02:33:58 AM »
:)
SW (pt) c/o '10

NathanB

Re: I want a t-shirt!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 09:28:06 AM »
I want one that says,

"I graduated with a Juris Doctorate from Ave Maria Law School.  Would you like fries with that?"

God, I hope LaneSwerver or PettiFogger checks this thread.

:D

NathanB

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 11:36:27 AM »
I like that one too, I won't go to that school, but it would be funny to come across someone who did. I'd get a punch to the face for sure.

Oh, I'm just ragging them about it - I'm sure its an excellent school.  But Lane takes it so seriously if you say anything about it.

And I enjoy torturing him.

be10dwn

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 11:43:32 AM »
I like that one too, I won't go to that school, but it would be funny to come across someone who did. I'd get a punch to the face for sure.

Oh, I'm just ragging them about it - I'm sure its an excellent school.  But Lane takes it so seriously if you say anything about it.

He gets mad because you're basically calling him an idiot.  I'd be pissed too

NathanB

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 12:34:45 PM »

Oh, I'm just ragging them about it - I'm sure its an excellent school. But Lane takes it so seriously if you say anything about it.

He gets mad because you're basically calling him an idiot. I'd be pissed too

Again, I never said Ave Maria was a bad school.  In fact, I said it was an excellent school, if you will check.  I just said it wasn't Harvard, like SMU, Fordham, Duke, or any other lower ranked school isn't Harvard.

be10dwn

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 12:36:35 PM »

Oh, I'm just ragging them about it - I'm sure its an excellent school. But Lane takes it so seriously if you say anything about it.

He gets mad because you're basically calling him an idiot. I'd be pissed too

Again, I never said Ave Maria was a bad school.  In fact, I said it was an excellent school, if you will check.  I just said it wasn't Harvard, like SMU, Fordham, Duke, or any other lower ranked school isn't Harvard.

hey I don't care one way or the other, but that's how he took it, regardless of what you actually meant

NathanB

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »
ahh, people get way too touchy on here anyhow.

be10dwn

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2005, 12:40:13 PM »
ahh, people get way too touchy on here anyhow.
its just hard to tell when someone is teasing or not...things get taken literally, and he was also getting tired of hearing the stupid bull from the trolls I think

NathanB

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2005, 01:10:14 PM »
An LSD t-shirt might not be a bad idea either. I don't know if you already sell those.

Yeah, something like

"LawSchoolDiscussion.org

For those who are too boring for words."

NathanB

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2005, 09:41:44 PM »
An LSD t-shirt might not be a bad idea either. I don't know if you already sell those.

We have one for the chicks. I have one. It says "I'm growing up to be the lawyer my mother always wanted me to marry" on the front, and lawschooldiscussion.org on the back. Try tortfeasor.

This could potentially work for the guys as well....