Law School Discussion

BUSH approval ratings improve.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
BUSH approval ratings improve.
« on: September 27, 2005, 12:18:15 PM »
wow...just a few weeks away from the hurricane which bush did not prevent...another hurricane which bush did not prevent...

and his approval ratings rise...hmmmm?
is he STILL president?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
Re: BUSH approval ratings improve.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 12:23:42 PM »
wow...just a few weeks away from the hurricane which bush did not prevent...another hurricane which bush did not prevent...

is he STILL president?

It is kind of funny that the media is so biased they even blame the weather on bush.   :D

exactly...

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 06:11:09 PM »

is he STILL president?

Typical neo con defense mechanism.  Don't like the message? Alter it to suit your needs.

No one blamed bush for the weather.  We blamed Bush for making 5 of the 8 top FEMA officials folks from his campaign - with no disaster relief experience.  Including the head of FEMA, "Brownie".

The guy is an utter and complete failure.  Republicans wanted to "take the country back" and provide us with their superior morals.

We all know what a load of crap that is now.

It is kind of funny that the media is so biased they even blame the weather on bush.   :D

exactly...

verbal213

• Go crazy folks, go crazy!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 11:00:13 PM »

is he STILL president?

Typical neo con defense mechanism.  Don't like the message? Alter it to suit your needs.

No one blamed bush for the weather.  We blamed Bush for making 5 of the 8 top FEMA officials folks from his campaign - with no disaster relief experience.  Including the head of FEMA, "Brownie".

The guy is an utter and complete failure.  Republicans wanted to "take the country back" and provide us with their superior morals.

We all know what a load of darn that is now.

exactly...

So, the entire Republican platform is wrong because Bush appointed guys like Brown to FEMA?  I'm sorry, but that doesn't make sense.  I agree with you that no one reputable blames Bush for the weather, but to say, this guy Brown is incompetent, therefore the Republican agenda is "darn" doesn't follow.  Also, just for my curiousity, I'd like for you to explain to me what you think a neo-con is.  Because it's something that is said a lot, and I think that a lot of people don't have the slightest clue what it means to be a neo-con.  So please, humor me.

verb

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 06:49:07 AM »
anyone hear whistling in dark?

PresClay_00

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 06:56:29 AM »

put at least one of your earplugs in - it'll stop the airflow

NathanB

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2005, 07:41:48 AM »
Wow, can you just feel the love in here?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2005, 12:15:16 PM »

is he STILL president?

We all know what a load of darn that is now.

exactly...

So, the entire Republican platform is wrong because Bush appointed guys like Brown to FEMA?  I'm sorry, but that doesn't make sense.  I agree with you that no one reputable blames Bush for the weather, but to say, this guy Brown is incompetent, therefore the Republican agenda is "darn" doesn't follow.  Also, just for my curiousity, I'd like for you to explain to me what you think a neo-con is.  Because it's something that is said a lot, and I think that a lot of people don't have the slightest clue what it means to be a neo-con.  So please, humor me.

verb

neo-con...aye believe that the democratic soon to be extinct minority pushed the "ooh" expression up...it is too "cheeky" to be taken seriously...

how about this: progressive-grassroots republicans...

now that ought to get under the donkee skin...

aye am an independent...so aye often chuckle at the republican tom foolery...
and aye am sad for the dying democrats...most have to become centrists to even breathe.

grassroots republicans
and
conservative democrats

now that is who voted for bush...and your momma...and your democrat neighbor's wife.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2005, 12:21:44 PM »

put at least one of your earplugs in - it'll stop the airflow

what, suddenly you not belive in polls?

what coinky-dink.

WKRUSE

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2005, 12:29:02 PM »