;

Poll

E-Adhesive Anyone?

Make it sticky.
 10 (76.9%)
Keep it clean.
 3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: complete  (Read 206661 times)

radioflire

• Sr. Citizen
  • "Not part of the crowd, but not feeling alone."
    • View Profile
Re: complete
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2005, 12:54:43 AM »
UVA complete via online status check. Also, Stanford email notification--app received.
Even Better Than The Real Thing: CHICAGO
Beautiful Day: Michigan!! Virginia!! William & Mary $$
Surrender: Northwestern, Boalt, ND, IU, HYS

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=radioflire

verbal213

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go crazy folks, go crazy!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2005, 02:34:07 PM »
I got a letter from WUSTL saying my app was missing nothing and will be sent to the committee once my report is received.  It didn't say whether they will send notification of receipt of my LSDAS report, so that might be as close to a complete notice as I will get.

verb
<a href="http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=verbal213> LSN [/url]

Meatwad make the money, see.  Meatwad get the honeys, G.  Driving in my car, living like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and on my Taurus.

Lucky77

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2005, 04:23:47 PM »
Complete at Michigan in a letter dated 10/4/05 (I hate living in the boondocks.. i find out later than everyone!)

John Galt

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2005, 09:03:12 AM »
Complete at Duke this morning, notified via email.

Someone please sticky this thread. Its getting near the time where people are going to go complete and it took me a while to find this thread. Thanks, I appreciate it.

fincavigia

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2005, 04:12:06 PM »
So Michigan was via regular mail? I hope my parents didn't throw it out because I had all my stuff sent to my home address. Also, does anyone remember if Georgetown had any forms you had to send in via snail mail?

G-town requested my LSADS on OCT. 4 but it still says "applied" for the online status check. Can anyone tell me how long it was between the REQUEST and the COMPLETE for that school? Thanks.

Oh yeah, has anyone gotten COMPLETE emails from BU, BC, GW or Fordham?

winstonsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2005, 04:34:11 PM »
Georgetown also requested my report on 10/4 and I went complete on 10/7.

Anyone know about NYU as the EA deadline is coming up (Saturday). How do they notify? Has anyone heard from them?

fincavigia

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2005, 04:41:35 PM »
G-town's checklist has a "Dean's Certification," but it says for Transfer and Early Assurance only. I did Early Action, does this mean I need to send some kind of Dean's Cert in?

verbal213

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go crazy folks, go crazy!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2005, 07:08:16 PM »
Early assurance is for Georgetown undergrads only, I believe.

verb
<a href="http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=verbal213> LSN [/url]

Meatwad make the money, see.  Meatwad get the honeys, G.  Driving in my car, living like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and on my Taurus.

psychgirlgoeslaw

• the real prez
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2005, 07:09:54 PM »
yeah - early assurance is their program for GU undergrad juniors who want "early assurance" that they're in to law school

on a separate note - i haven't been able to use GULC's online status check - keep "requesting a login and password" but the site keeps telling me it can't give me one at this time and maybe my app hasn't been processed ... but i know it's been processed, b/c they requested my report over a week ago. grrrr.... i feel like i should be complete there by now ...
UVA Class of '09!!!!

John Galt

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2005, 07:24:07 PM »
yeah - early assurance is their program for GU undergrad juniors who want "early assurance" that they're in to law school

on a separate note - i haven't been able to use GULC's online status check - keep "requesting a login and password" but the site keeps telling me it can't give me one at this time and maybe my app hasn't been processed ... but i know it's been processed, b/c they requested my report over a week ago. grrrr.... i feel like i should be complete there by now ...

nope. It took a long time after they requested my report for me to be able to get my User name and password. It kept giving me the same message.