;

Poll

E-Adhesive Anyone?

Make it sticky.
 10 (76.9%)
Keep it clean.
 3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: complete  (Read 205161 times)

camarogirlj

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: complete
« Reply #1700 on: February 21, 2008, 01:16:50 PM »
May I ask a really dumb question?  Is "going complete" just when the law school finally has everything from LSAC and me?

I took the February LSAT so those results won't get sent out to my school (or me, for that matter) until Monday, February 25th.

Will my school send me confirmation that they have everything?  Or do some confirm and others don't?

Thanks, you guys.

Most schools that I applied to sent an "application received" notice when they first got my application.  Once they had received my LSAT score and anything else outstanding from LSAC (letters of recommendation,etc) MOST sent emails that said "your application file is now complete and ready for review by our admissions committee."  You can check on LSAC when you get your score and see the day that your schools receive the paper copy/LSAT score and I'd give them a couple weeks after that before expecting to be complete.  If it has been awhile and you haven't heard anything you can always email or call to make sure they received everything.

camarogirlj

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1701 on: February 21, 2008, 01:18:00 PM »
Never got a complete notice from Pittsburgh and they never responded to my email in early January.  However, I sent another on Friday and the emailed me right back and said that the admissions committee had rendered a decision on my application and a decision letter would be sent to me very shortly...COME ON PITT!!!

Odd, I received a completion email really quickly after applying to Pitt--good luck though!

Perhaps mine got lost somewhere in cyberspace???  However, I got the letter yesterday (more correctly my parents got it) and I'm in!  Now I'm hoping for a scholarship offer...

bhoaresclub

• View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: February 25, 2008, 07:45:22 PM »
Complete at Stanford.  Submitted, 2/1...they sent email they had "received app on 2/11.  Pretty fast turnaround.  Anyone else complete today?

SowingSeason

• View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: February 28, 2008, 07:38:55 PM »
U PENN :o

Slumdog Lovebutton

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: February 29, 2008, 09:45:28 AM »
* Columbia Law, Class of 2011 *

LSN

SowingSeason

• View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: March 04, 2008, 09:24:40 PM »
Columbia U...  ;D

gophils215

• Sr. Citizen
  • Just need one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: March 04, 2008, 09:54:29 PM »
Just went to "Evluation in Progress" at UC Davis and went complete/in review at Chapman after about 2 months.
Homerun:
Strikeout: BC, ASU, Hastings, UVA, Davis, W&M
3-2 Count: USF, Chapman
Batters' Box: Everywhere Else

lakeside

• View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: March 05, 2008, 12:32:31 AM »
Got an email today saying I was complete at Indiana 14 weeks after I applied. How they plan to get a decision out in the next few weeks beats me.

SowingSeason

• View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: March 07, 2008, 07:17:27 PM »
Yale :P

alaska

• View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: March 10, 2008, 01:42:42 PM »
Sorry if this is sort of off topic (and please let me know if i should delete or move this post elsewhere), but..

People who sent in completed applications at end of january/beginning of february -- anybody get acceptance letters yet?

I know i'm totally being impatient! =) And actually, no news right now is good news for me, since the first 3 schools i've heard back from (Berkeley, NYU, & Northwestern) have been rejections! =(