Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hi, Does anybody see Ave Maria as their dream school?  (Read 3522 times)

PettiFogger

Re: Hi, Does anybody see Ave Maria as their dream school?
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2005, 02:10:08 AM »
ehm87, You better watch what you say you young punk.  I am old enough to be your uncle.  Sorry chump, Ave Maria is a good school and you can't prove me wrong. Your attempts to be facetious are just pathetic.  Its not funny. You also need to work on your argument and writing.  You got poor writing skills and you can't argument for sh*t.  Take my word for it, it will help you. 

You need to also learn how to read.  You are not even touching upon the main issue of this thread. 

I didn't start this thread so that you can just talk sh*t on it and  vent out your insecurities.  I made it to get educated, fair, and openminded opinion from intelligent people. 

So will you just go back to raping your dog.  Is your dog getting raped on the avatar?  Jeez.  Nasty.

ehm87

• Sr. Citizen
  • future sleazy politician
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2005, 02:32:56 AM »
ehm87, You better watch what you say you young punk.  I am old enough to be your uncle.  Sorry chump, Ave Maria is a good school and you can't prove me wrong. Your attempts to be facetious are just pathetic.  Its not funny. You also need to work on your argument and writing.  You got poor writing skills and you can't argument for sh*t.  Take my word for it, it will help you. 

You need to also learn how to read.  You are not even touching upon the main issue of this thread. 

I didn't start this thread so that you can just talk sh*t on it and  vent out your insecurities.  I made it to get educated, fair, and openminded opinion from intelligent people. 

So will you just go back to raping your dog.  Is your dog getting raped on the avatar?  Jeez.  Nasty.

oh my, i've been owned !!!

my insecurities ? they're definitely not my intellect, although i would never claim to be more intelligent than any other ... i feel i can hold my own though.

You got poor writing skills and you can't argument for sh*t.

classic !  i'm thinking a 2.0 gpa and 130 lsat for that sentence.

you from julie fern book make dumb grammar make feel smart ? me think small penis size wreck confidence of underachiever. you pee lying on back ? you guy who drunk when other's spunk on face ?

ave maria is a fine law school but you're the type of person that can give it a bad name. i doubt they'd accept you though.
Accepted: Harvard, Georgetown, Michigan, Berkeley, Virginia, Stanford, NYU, Penn, Cornell, Yale
Rejected:
Waitlisted:

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=ehm87&x=15

ehm87

• Sr. Citizen
  • future sleazy politician
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2005, 02:34:10 AM »
I just don't buy into the Harvard lawyers being better argument.  I think anyone with good grades from an ABA approved program who passes the bar would be qualified to do the kind of jobs that people go to Harvard to get.  Let's face it, if you couldn't go to Harvard and just barely avoid flunking out and still be guaranteed $100,000 a year, it would not be quite so illustrious.  Harvard is an excellent school, but when push comes to shove, it's about the name.  Torts are Torts anywhere.   

I think Ave Maria will produce good lawyers.  If we're going to assume Harvard grads are the best (sigh) then they have a whole hell of a lot of them teaching there.  Regardless of that, they are putting up some very good numbers pretty early in the season.  As for being a dream school, I bet there are a lot of conservatives or Catholics or Midwesterners who see it as a top choice.  It is an interesting alternative to the other schools in Michigan itself as well. 

i agree that any law school will produce good lawyers. to say harvard, with the calibre of students they have, produce lesser lawyers than ave maria is just a joke.
Accepted: Harvard, Georgetown, Michigan, Berkeley, Virginia, Stanford, NYU, Penn, Cornell, Yale
Rejected:
Waitlisted:

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=ehm87&x=15

Lucky77

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2005, 08:29:15 AM »
I like how the OP wants intelligent OPINIONS, but can't take it if they go against Ave Maria. Given that your top choice is Ave Maria, I'm guessing, by the numbers, I am at least just as intelligent as you are, and many of the people you've been talking down to are MORE intelligent than you are.

Regardless of what we feel on here, realize that the majority of people think Ave Maria is a joke. If you don't believe me, then I'll post a poll to prove it.  ;)

LaneSwerver

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2005, 09:55:56 AM »
"The majority of people think Ave Maria is a joke."

You have no basis from which to speak. You very likely know nothing of the school other than what you've read on this site. This also very likely speaks to your knowledge of any law school, save the one you perhaps attend. Do you actually attend a law school or are you just talking out of your ass? Tell you what, Expert, drop by for a visit of the school, sit in on a couple of classes, and then tell me it's a joke.

Putz.

Amaraya

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2005, 10:13:07 AM »
Posting a poll on a website doesn't really prove much of anything.  We're not competing for recognition among people who know nothing about law schools.  Find someone who goes to Ave Maria or has graduated from here to say something negative about the school.  It's a lot harder to find criticsm from people who know what they're talking about.
Ave Maria School of Law
Class of 2008

!!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2005, 10:40:24 AM »
OP, if you ask someone's opinion it's generally considered rude to whine and pout if it's not the opinion you wanted to hear.

HTH

::)

PS I'm not taking sides here. Go to whatever school meets your needs.

NathanB

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2005, 10:40:58 AM »
OP, if you ask someone's opinion it's generally considered rude to whine and pout if it's not the opinion you wanted to hear.

HTH

Agreed.

PettiFogger

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2005, 11:48:44 AM »

HTH

Agreed.

I'll stop whining as soon as you guys stop dissing ave maria.

be10dwn

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2005, 12:49:23 PM »
that is the most offensive avatar I have ever seen BTW...you are a repugnant human being