Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: A couple "new" features  (Read 1580 times)

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
A couple "new" features
« on: June 27, 2004, 12:38:03 PM »
Hi all,

People are increasingly asking for new ways to view this message board, and I've added a couple new links to the top right of your page there (if you're logged in).  You'll see that you can now look at all the unread posts since your last visit and all new replies to your posts.  These features were built into the software that runs this board, but I don't think too many people ever knew about them.

I know the "200 most recent" page is very popular, and I'm trying to think of a way to permanently integrate it into the interface.  I'm just going to leave it as a news item for a while though - as that seems to be working fine for now.

As always, please continue to make suggestions in the suggestion area at the bottom of the board.  I do read those eventually and try to accomodate.  I'm studying for the bar exam this summer so my time is a little limited, but everyone needs a study break at some point.

jgruber

Re: A couple "new" features
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2004, 01:25:52 PM »
I like the new features.  Very handy.

litmus

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 03:56:17 AM »
Yeah, how can we get down with the IPO ya mad scientist?

superiorlobe

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2004, 01:56:32 PM »
These features were built into the software that runs this board, but I don't think too many people ever knew about them.

Can you tell me what software runs this board?  I'm a programmer and am looking for an easy way to set up a discussion/message-exchange board for a site centered on sharing prayer requests and prayer journals.

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2004, 03:06:59 PM »
Look down, way down, to the bottom of this page, or just click here:
http://simplemachines.org/