Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: THE MAIL CALL THREAD  (Read 333695 times)

jeb240

Re: THE ADMISSIONS MAIL CALL THREAD
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2005, 07:29:39 PM »
Pace email re: diversity forum today.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2005, 09:07:41 PM »
Cardozo stuff in the mail today, no waiver.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

Shellbell

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2005, 09:45:42 PM »
More stuff from Notre Dame!

the same info from Cornell I got a while ago, this one came with a letter that stated that my numbers would make me a good fit but they look at more and want me to send them an app, no waiver tho'

And a book from wm & mary

And a letter from UVA restating what they told me in the email (they received my $$$ and app and I could check my status online)
University of Pennsylvania here I come!

Pirate Pete

• LSD Obsessed
  • member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2005, 10:37:54 PM »
Book from William and Mary and a large packet from Columbia that looks just like the fee waiver packet I got last year, so I didn't open it (not applying there), oh and most important, a brochure from Thomas Cooley which I will definitely check out...Actually I shouldn't joke about Cooley, I have known several people that attended/attend there and except for one, they have all been nice, interesting, and intelligent people.
fair like the sun that shines in my soul when you're near, emily
Wow, Em is genius!

!!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2005, 09:15:57 AM »

the same info from Cornell I got a while ago, this one came with a letter that stated that my numbers would make me a good fit but they look at more and want me to send them an app, no waiver tho'

Me too.  You wonder how much money they spent on sending out two copies of their glossy, spiral bound book.  Same letter too, no fee waiver.

Shellbell

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2005, 11:00:12 AM »

Me too.  You wonder how much money they spent on sending out two copies of their glossy, spiral bound book.  Same letter too, no fee waiver.

It isn;t just Cornell for me tho'.  I have been receiving duplicate emails and other info in the mail from other law schools as well.  I wonder if I got on a distr. list twice or something.

Shellbell

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2005, 11:00:41 AM »
... or maybe they just really like me  ;D

bloomich

« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2005, 05:38:23 PM »
Complete notice @ Duke via e-mail!

Iowa sent me the e-mail (without a waiver) about how great they are for the second time in two weeks.

same, as noted in "complete" thread

azstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2005, 06:40:13 PM »

Iowa sent me the e-mail (without a waiver) about how great they are for the second time in two weeks.

When did you send in your Duke application?  They haven't even request my stuff from LSDAS and I am worried.

bloomich

« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2005, 11:01:16 PM »

When did you send in your Duke application?  They haven't even request my stuff from LSDAS and I am worried.

Sent: 9/8
Report Requested: 9/19
Complete: Today

get your ass on LSN