Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: THE MAIL CALL THREAD  (Read 332892 times)

Pigeon

• View Profile
Re: THE MAIL CALL THREAD
« Reply #3250 on: March 07, 2008, 12:59:57 PM »
The positive side of this "no news" is that we haven't beeen receiving rejection letters from them.  I'd rather get nothing than a rejection.

ohthehugemanatee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: March 07, 2008, 01:02:42 PM »
The positive side of this "no news" is that we haven't beeen receiving rejection letters from them.  I'd rather get nothing than a rejection.

I don't know.  Based on LSN, it looks like a few schools HAVE to be sending out a shitload of rejections soon (Cornell, Vanderbilt, NW).  If they don't, their admit % would be about 98% (based on LSN).

jack24

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: March 07, 2008, 01:27:49 PM »
That's true.  My first two choices haven't rejected anyone on LSN.  The choice is completely different for me because I'd really like to go to KU, but I don't really want to spend the money to drive 1000 miles when I haven't heard back from the 2 schools that can compete.   I guess I should be careful though, it may be cheaper to drive out there now before Gas goes to 4 bucks a gallon.

namehasbeenchanged

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: March 07, 2008, 02:13:50 PM »

I don't know.  Based on LSN, it looks like a few schools HAVE to be sending out a shitload of rejections soon (Cornell, Vanderbilt, NW).  If they don't, their admit % would be about 98% (based on LSN).

I have seen quite a few rejections starting to come out....but still a few acceptances....here is to holding out hope for some good news!

Pigeon

• View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: March 08, 2008, 12:08:44 PM »
Another day, another trip to the mailbox, and STILL no rejection letter.

Life is good.

gophils215

• Sr. Citizen
  • Just need one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3255 on: March 08, 2008, 06:51:27 PM »
Cooley postcard today.  Whack.
Homerun:
Strikeout: BC, ASU, Hastings, UVA, Davis, W&M
3-2 Count: USF, Chapman
Batters' Box: Everywhere Else

Cabra

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: March 08, 2008, 07:54:29 PM »
The damned mailman skipped our complex today. He does that on most Saturdays, but this time I'm peeved.  >:(
CLS 2011

peppercorms

• View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: March 08, 2008, 08:33:38 PM »
Nothing in my box today either, and I checked it twice.  >:(

LegallyAccepted

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: March 08, 2008, 09:08:36 PM »
I had to post this somewhere:

I am home for spring break and my mother just handed me a fee waiver for Cornell that came in the mail last year.  OMG!!!!  I am SO upset with her!
You never know unless you try!

In: Mercer(W), Tulane (90K), WUSTL($), Loyola New Orleans (W) (99K), DePaul (W) (45K), LSU (W) (60K)(non-resident), Georgia State (W) (non-resident)
Waitlisted: Emory (W), UT (W), Vandy (W)
Rejected: Harvard

TULANE LAW CLASS OF 2011!!!

Pigeon

• View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: March 11, 2008, 08:40:23 PM »
I've decided not to go check my "permanent address" (located a distance away from this temporary one) until Saturday.  I my see that others have heard from my school but I'm going to hang tight and just not get caught up in the daily mailbox-checking routine.

Screw 'em.  If I learn my fate this coming weekend that still gives me plenty of time to plan for the fall. . . .