Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: THE MAIL CALL THREAD  (Read 331147 times)

yokyok

• View Profile
Re: THE MAIL CALL THREAD
« Reply #2780 on: May 10, 2006, 05:08:10 PM »
Admission to UNC - via email. yay!

*shell*

• Sr. Citizen
  • FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shellrae007
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2781 on: May 10, 2006, 08:11:46 PM »
got a letter from WNEC saying that even though I didn't send in my seat deposit, they hope it doesn't mean I won't be attending....and yea, i did withdraw...hmmm
FSU Law Class of 2009!!!

*shell*

• Sr. Citizen
  • FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2782 on: May 15, 2006, 12:19:44 AM »
got my rejection letter from wisconsin yesterday...eh, whatever, who needs more snow?
FSU Law Class of 2009!!!

*shell*

• Sr. Citizen
  • FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2783 on: May 15, 2006, 12:43:38 PM »
wait a sec...people live in georgia?!?
FSU Law Class of 2009!!!

Lily Jaye

• Sr. Citizen
  • A Schizophrenic Veronica
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: May 16, 2006, 11:20:17 PM »
Waitlist at Stanford.  But they e-mailed me and said that they were withdrawing my name because they hadn't heard a reply from the snail mail they sent.  Which I never received.

Helllooo, it's 2006.  If you want to make sure someone gets something, send it by e-mail -- especially if you're sending it out at the end of April when everyone's moving. 
Random 2L who does not spend nearly as much time here as she should.

piggy-buttercup

• Sr. Citizen
  • hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: May 17, 2006, 01:09:25 AM »
same thing with UCLA full ride offer.. the mail came 2 days after the scholarship accept/decline deadline.. this was back in early may.

-_-

how ya been lily? =)

Waitlist at Stanford.  But they e-mailed me and said that they were withdrawing my name because they hadn't heard a reply from the snail mail they sent.  Which I never received.

Helllooo, it's 2006.  If you want to make sure someone gets something, send it by e-mail -- especially if you're sending it out at the end of April when everyone's moving. 

Pirate Pete

• LSD Obsessed
  • member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: May 17, 2006, 02:09:33 AM »

If you (not you, Lily, but you as in the indefinite pronoun "one") are going to use snail mail for anything remotely important, use some form of delivery confirmation.  Are you going to tell Stanford that you didn't get their mail?
fair like the sun that shines in my soul when you're near, emily
Wow, Em is genius!

Lily Jaye

• Sr. Citizen
  • A Schizophrenic Veronica
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: May 17, 2006, 11:52:55 PM »
same thing with UCLA full ride offer.. the mail came 2 days after the scholarship accept/decline deadline.. this was back in early may.

-_-

how ya been lily? =)

Can't complain. :)  Have you decided where you're going yet?

If you (not you, Lily, but you as in the indefinite pronoun "one") are going to use snail mail for anything remotely important, use some form of delivery confirmation.  Are you going to tell Stanford that you didn't get their mail?

I told them I didn't get the mail, but it doesn't matter: I'm pretty committed to the money at Georgetown. :-/
Random 2L who does not spend nearly as much time here as she should.

cyberrev

« Reply #2788 on: May 18, 2006, 10:04:16 AM »
you'd think they would have at least followed up with you first

bohemian_revolution

• Sr. Citizen
  • le fabuleux destin
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2789 on: May 18, 2006, 02:26:59 PM »
Got a viewbook from FSU and a fee waiver from Valpo