Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: THE MAIL CALL THREAD  (Read 329845 times)

ImNobody

Re: THE MAIL CALL THREAD
« Reply #2300 on: March 08, 2006, 01:40:22 AM »
oh goody, that means mine is coming soon too.

Just looked at your LSN. I feel your pain in playing the waiting game (see my sig). And most of my apps were sent in before yours, too.  :-\

At least I'm in good company  ;)
**Sigh** we can commiserate.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: March 08, 2006, 09:08:53 AM »
oh goody, that means mine is coming soon too.

Just looked at your LSN. I feel your pain in playing the waiting game (see my sig). And most of my apps were sent in before yours, too.  :-\

At least I'm in good company  ;)
**Sigh** we can commiserate.

Yes. :) Is there already a thread for this or should we start another one?

EDIT: already did one. http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,56232.0.html
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

ImNobody

« Reply #2302 on: March 08, 2006, 09:18:22 AM »
Haha.

Well, there is this one, sort of: http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,56139.0/topicseen.html
But I'm afraid I already made an attempt to highjack it, so maybe we should start a new one? I leave this matter in your very capable hands.

In the interim, I'm going to be checking my status at GULC over and over and over again, without regard to this "once every 24 hours" business they keep feeding us...

piggy-buttercup

• Sr. Citizen
  • hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: March 08, 2006, 09:24:17 AM »
Put on hold at U Chicago. I'm one of only 4 on LSN put on hold in the latest batch and they don't seem to be admitting many with my numbers outright so I'm not too pissed about it.

hold too.

john83

« Reply #2304 on: March 08, 2006, 07:04:51 PM »
slow news day. slow news week. slow news month.

blah.

viridianx

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - viridianx
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2305 on: March 08, 2006, 07:16:11 PM »
Cornell admit package.
Attending: UPENN!!!

ladylazarus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: March 08, 2006, 07:19:54 PM »
I haven't gotten a single thing from law schools in a whole week.  I realized that I get really cranky on days I don't get mail, heh.  I think it's becaues our mail comes REALLY late (between 4 and 4:30), and so I feel like I'm waiting for it all day and then it's a huge letdown.

I haven't gotten a single rejection yet, and I'm scared they're all going to come at once and make me cry. :-p

corky

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: March 09, 2006, 01:37:59 AM »
I haven't gotten a single thing from law schools in a whole week.  I realized that I get really cranky on days I don't get mail, heh.  I think it's becaues our mail comes REALLY late (between 4 and 4:30), and so I feel like I'm waiting for it all day and then it's a huge letdown.

I haven't gotten a single rejection yet, and I'm scared they're all going to come at once and make me cry. :-p

Hey, if you're still alive at this point, that means they found something in your app interesting. 
HLS '09

Yale College Inferno

• Sr. Citizen
  • New daily nonstop to Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: March 09, 2006, 02:29:50 AM »
I'm out of town all week this week and on thru the weekend, so I'm really afriad to check my mail on Sunday evening for fear of getting my Stanford and Penn dings.
Yale College '06
Harvard Law School '09

Bored? Try the mafia boss. (Warning: addictive!)
http://www.themafiaboss.com/?refer=admiral28
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=yalecol06

ladylazarus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: March 09, 2006, 08:54:41 AM »
Hey, if you're still alive at this point, that means they found something in your app interesting. 

Heh, I'd like to think that... but I imagine it's more a factor of how late I applied.  But still, as long as I haven't gotten the ding, there is hope!  I want to be one of those 2$ chiashu success stories.