Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: THE MAIL CALL THREAD  (Read 334665 times)

chombi3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: THE MAIL CALL THREAD
« Reply #2070 on: February 21, 2006, 11:33:49 PM »
congrats a thousand times over latinlord...it's wonderful to see your determination pay off :)
Crazy For You: georgetown, NYU, penn ($$$), UVA, chicago, columbia, harvard!!
Rejection Is The Greatest Aphrodisiac: Stanford
Justify My Love: yale

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=chombi3

azdezza

« Reply #2071 on: February 21, 2006, 11:45:39 PM »
Congrats, Latinlord!  You must be thrilled!  I was so excited to see your post when I got home today!!!  ;D

bloomich

« Reply #2072 on: February 22, 2006, 12:30:52 AM »
I don't know what to say I am honestly crying right now with tears of joy. I just recieved a phone call not more than 20min ago from the assistant dean Angela Espada from the University of Indiana School of Law a Tier 2!!! They told me that they were very impressed with my desire to and inspiration to attend law school and told me that they have a place for me in the up and comming class!! I didn't know what to say, i was shocked and still am. I still don't know if I can believe it, they said that the letter will be in the mail sometime this week or early next week and to give her a call anytime if I have any questions. I had to tell you all first I don't know what to say, but thank you all for your inspiration. I am absolutely stunned right now. My hands are shaking as I am typing this, I still think it is a joke. I won't really get it until I recieve information in the mail. This is above any dreams I might have had b/c It is ranked soo high. They seriously saw past my LSAt b/c their average LSAT is 152 to 158. Should I take this as a joke??!! I am stunned my heart is pounding, my hands are shaking, I am in complete bliss right now. Someone hit me!!  :) :o :o :o :'( :'( (tears of joy)

well done  ;D

almuhajaba

« Reply #2073 on: February 22, 2006, 12:34:14 AM »
I don't know what to say I am honestly crying right now with tears of joy. I just recieved a phone call not more than 20min ago from the assistant dean Angela Espada from the University of Indiana School of Law a Tier 2!!! They told me that they were very impressed with my desire to and inspiration to attend law school and told me that they have a place for me in the up and comming class!! I didn't know what to say, i was shocked and still am. I still don't know if I can believe it, they said that the letter will be in the mail sometime this week or early next week and to give her a call anytime if I have any questions. I had to tell you all first I don't know what to say, but thank you all for your inspiration. I am absolutely stunned right now. My hands are shaking as I am typing this, I still think it is a joke. I won't really get it until I recieve information in the mail. This is above any dreams I might have had b/c It is ranked soo high. They seriously saw past my LSAt b/c their average LSAT is 152 to 158. Should I take this as a joke??!! I am stunned my heart is pounding, my hands are shaking, I am in complete bliss right now. Someone hit me!!  :) :o :o :o :'( :'( (tears of joy)

God is great!

You deserve this more than anyone I can think of, LL :) I can't express how happy I am for you!!!! :)

Hobert

• Sr. Citizen
  • Rossi! Rossi! Rossi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: February 22, 2006, 08:10:48 AM »
Congratulations LL!!!
Super Bowl Champs (Attending): DUKE
TD: Michigan, Northwestern, UNC, Notre Dame, Texas, Vandy, WUSTL
Intentional Grounding(Withdrew): Baylor, Case, Cincy, Emory, Florida, Indiana
INT: None
4th and Goal: Penn, UVA
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=Hobert

cyberrev

« Reply #2075 on: February 22, 2006, 09:35:56 AM »
again. latinlord, that's awesome!

and a big IN YOUR FACE to the op of the 'people with less than a 150 lsat shouldnt go to law school'!

RockyMarciano

• Sr. Citizen
  • Invading Ithaca this Fall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: February 22, 2006, 12:12:34 PM »

Oye mi amigo, Congratulations. I have been following your LSN for a while now and was waiting for you to get accepted. Enserio, you should take some time to celebrate because you have overcome a lot in these past couple of months. 
www.cpixel.com is the ghetto myspace

ghaleon

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: February 22, 2006, 04:20:15 PM »
Letter from Michigan awarding me a Dean's Scholarship of $18,000/yr for all three years.  :)
CLS'09

say yeah

• hang the dj, hang the dj, hang the dj.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cs1421
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: February 22, 2006, 04:45:14 PM »
Letter from Michigan awarding me a Dean's Scholarship of $18,000/yr for all three years.  :)

Congrats Ghaleon!

corky

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: February 22, 2006, 04:47:20 PM »

Congrats! Maybe I'll see you at the admitted students weekend.
HLS '09