Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: THE MAIL CALL THREAD  (Read 331145 times)

econtutorNV

• Sr. Citizen
  • Watch your ankles
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: THE MAIL CALL THREAD
« Reply #3300 on: December 11, 2008, 04:43:39 PM »
Got my Harvard binder today!!!  Hefty  ;D

Congratulations!
UGPA-3.33 LSAT-164

In- Tulane ($$), Baylor, USD, Santa Clara ($), IU-B ($), Loyola
Out-Minnesota. UIUC
WL-Notre Dame, Hastings
Pending- Emory, WUSTL, W & L, Davis, GULC PT, GMU, GW PT, UC-I (gotta dream, right?)

armando1624

• View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: December 11, 2008, 07:10:47 PM »
Scored my first piece of law school swag today, Tulane sent me my acceptance letter and scholarship information inside of a reversible envelope that turns into a tote bag.

I read this post at work and couldn't wait to get home and check the mail. I got it too  ;D

studymaster

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3302 on: December 15, 2008, 07:49:40 PM »
RD cornell acceptance by snail mail
It is whispered that soon, if we all heed the call, the piper will lead us to reason.

NOLAbball

• View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: December 17, 2008, 07:18:02 PM »
Tulane sent me an email with ABA Scholarship Information. My status hasn't changed from my online checker, but did all applicants get this email or should I be hopeful for an acceptance? ???

kormybear

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3304 on: December 18, 2008, 12:36:47 AM »
Eh, I feel a little inadequate posting after all these *ahem* Harvard types, but I got my acceptance EMAIL from University of Kentucky a couple days ago (said congrats and the official letter is on the way, but wanted to catch me before the holidays).  Pretty good for me since I've got a 2.75 and a 164 with good "extras."  Plus it's my first one, and you always remember your first.  :-*

SouthernElle

• View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: December 20, 2008, 07:54:13 PM »
Eh, I feel a little inadequate posting after all these *ahem* Harvard types, but I got my acceptance EMAIL from University of Kentucky a couple days ago (said congrats and the official letter is on the way, but wanted to catch me before the holidays).  Pretty good for me since I've got a 2.75 and a 164 with good "extras."  Plus it's my first one, and you always remember your first.  :-*

the first one is awesome! congrats! :)

aed9

• View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: December 21, 2008, 09:07:39 AM »
Tulane sent me an email with ABA Scholarship Information. My status hasn't changed from my online checker, but did all applicants get this email or should I be hopeful for an acceptance? ???

I called them and they said they sent it to all applicants.  They have only looked at the applicants who went complete early, so far.  I went complete in the end of November, and the guy on the phone said I should probably be in the group they look at next, if that helps you at all.

NOLAbball

• View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: December 21, 2008, 02:00:42 PM »

I called them and they said they sent it to all applicants.  They have only looked at the applicants who went complete early, so far.  I went complete in the end of November, and the guy on the phone said I should probably be in the group they look at next, if that helps you at all.

Thanks, it does help! That's what I thought - I went complete by the end of November too, so hopefully we'll hear back soon!

bridgemonkey405

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN - 174/3.7
« Reply #3308 on: December 23, 2008, 08:15:12 PM »
Request today from Columbia for fall grades. A mediocre semester is not gonna cut it, me thinks. Oh well, didn't really want to live in NY anyway.

Legally Brown "Sugah"

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: December 23, 2008, 08:17:28 PM »
Scholarship info from UALR Bowen....out of state tuition waiver scholarship plus $6000 per year.