Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: THE MAIL CALL THREAD  (Read 333743 times)

bloomich

Re: THE ADMISSIONS MAIL CALL THREAD
« Reply #130 on: October 03, 2005, 03:10:13 PM »
Virginia on 9/30 :)

Bloomich,

I drug this over from the complete thread.  How did you find this out?  Did they send you an e-mail, or did you check on the website?

checked the website... even though they say they email you when anything on the website changes, i never got an email

jeb240

« Reply #131 on: October 03, 2005, 06:11:37 PM »
Another question to Bloomich:

Did Cal Berk request your report today or already?  Ever since I saw that you applied 23 days before they said they'd accept applications, I was wondering what that would mean for you.  Although, given that you're numbers are totally rad, maybe they'll look at it as moxy rather than as hubris or an inability to follow directions.  Either way, I'm on pins and needles (which does seem silly since I do not know you and our lives most likely have nothing to do with one another).

Shellbell

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 03, 2005, 08:31:59 PM »
Loads of stuff in reg. mail today;.  App packet from UVA, more info from ND (careers), 2 invites to apply to U Minn (I really think my name is on a list twice cuz I receive lots of duplicate info from some schools, but interestingly not all), info from George Mason, and another info packet from Fordham.
University of Pennsylvania here I come!

verbal213

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go crazy folks, go crazy!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 03, 2005, 10:26:06 PM »
GMU brochure and notice of receipt of app from WUSTL.

verb
<a href="http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=verbal213> LSN [/url]

Meatwad make the money, see.  Meatwad get the honeys, G.  Driving in my car, living like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and on my Taurus.

bloomich

« Reply #134 on: October 03, 2005, 11:25:09 PM »

Did Cal Berk request your report today or already?  Ever since I saw that you applied 23 days before they said they'd accept applications, I was wondering what that would mean for you.  Although, given that you're numbers are totally rad, maybe they'll look at it as moxy rather than as hubris or an inability to follow directions.  Either way, I'm on pins and needles (which does seem silly since I do not know you and our lives most likely have nothing to do with one another).

lol, you are nuts... where in their directions did it say a certain date?
lol, and why are you on PINS AND NEEDLES?... i can understand the intrigue, but wow :)

bloomich

« Reply #135 on: October 03, 2005, 11:29:37 PM »

And yes, I just checked... Cal requested my report today

Dirt McGirt

• Sr. Citizen
  • I love Meg White.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 04, 2005, 12:12:26 AM »
Cornell waiver
I'm done with apps...waiting to visit schools and make a decision.

jeb240

« Reply #137 on: October 04, 2005, 01:44:39 AM »
Pins and needles because this whole thing is like a soap opera.

But not really pins and needles.  But still, interest all the same.

And because either it said it on the app or on their site, Oct. 1st.  I'm pretty sure.  Else I'm a damned fool for waiting.

bloomich

« Reply #138 on: October 04, 2005, 10:30:19 AM »
Pins and needles because this whole thing is like a soap opera.

But not really pins and needles.  But still, interest all the same.

And because either it said it on the app or on their site, Oct. 1st.  I'm pretty sure.  Else I'm a damned fool for waiting.

yea, i just read it on their FAQs... i'm not too worried about it... i think i also did the same thing at gtown... hopefully, they'll get past it

John Galt

« Reply #139 on: October 04, 2005, 12:41:05 PM »
yeah i applied to Cal long before they started "accepting" apps. They requested my report nonetheless.