Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Where have you gone, beloved LSDers?  (Read 1205 times)

thechoson

Where have you gone, beloved LSDers?
« on: June 24, 2004, 06:48:07 PM »
1 should be obvious, Irishgeisha. Where are you?!

The other one I wonder about is Calvin! Where you at man?

nathanielmark

Re: Where have you gone, beloved LSDers?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 06:49:29 PM »
you just cant keep your nose out of that browneye can you cho?

thechoson

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 07:36:55 PM »
you just cant keep your nose out of that browneye can you cho?

No. And stop posting! Your Colonel Sanders is making me hungry!

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2004, 07:47:05 PM »
im hangin with the swans at cooley...u should drop by sometime...  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2004, 08:05:15 PM »
im hangin with the swans at cooley...u should drop by sometime...  :-*

consider how much cho loves cooley..... :P

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2004, 03:23:10 PM »
The Irish Geisha has been doing a lot of things lately... but mostly wrestling with the time honored questions of being friends with exes, why good women love men who don't deserve them, why cutting people out of your life is difficult, being in love with someone vs. being in love with being in love, how a break up can actually last 2.5 months, the virtues of being single and fascinating, the power of the human mind and the resilience of the human heart, how goldfish eyes may stop seizures, what to do when the love of your life marries someone else, what to do when who you thought was the love of your life version 2.0 turns out not to be who you thought he was, how to instant message at work without being caught, the practicality of practicing IP law without being able to sit for the patent bar, how to not let a good friend become a rebound @#!* or even a rebound cuddle for that matter, how weird it is to go 8 straight days without a hug, why - if I am the best lover ever - masturbation still pretty much sucks, guilt and why it makes you do the things you do, what are the best break up movies of all time and how to I steal Reese Witherspoon's outfits, squats and the possibility of spot toning inner thighs, the implausibility of trust and regaining it, if little pictures in the margins of case books will really help during the "socratic sweepstakes" and where to actually find a red highlighter or did he mean pink, discipline and the oddities of doing for others what you do not do for yourself, how the last days in Laguna Beach are sadder than I thought they would be, cats and their essential nature, why I have no clean pants and how long laundry will actually take me, and when Cho is gonna realize that the fact that AOL tells me that 1,345,435 instant messages have been sent in the last hour means that no one is actually working at work so he CAN and SHOULD check his email at will.

So, you know, I've been busy.
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2004, 04:50:03 PM »
The Irish Geisha has been doing a lot of things lately... but mostly wrestling with the time honored questions of being friends with exes, why good women love men who don't deserve them, why cutting people out of your life is difficult, being in love with someone vs. being in love with being in love, how a break up can actually last 2.5 months, the virtues of being single and fascinating, the power of the human mind and the resilience of the human heart, how goldfish eyes may stop seizures, what to do when the love of your life marries someone else, what to do when who you thought was the love of your life version 2.0 turns out not to be who you thought he was, how to instant message at work without being caught, the practicality of practicing IP law without being able to sit for the patent bar, how to not let a good friend become a rebound @#!* or even a rebound cuddle for that matter, how weird it is to go 8 straight days without a hug, why - if I am the best lover ever - masturbation still pretty much sucks, guilt and why it makes you do the things you do, what are the best break up movies of all time and how to I steal Reese Witherspoon's outfits, squats and the possibility of spot toning inner thighs, the implausibility of trust and regaining it, if little pictures in the margins of case books will really help during the "socratic sweepstakes" and where to actually find a red highlighter or did he mean pink, discipline and the oddities of doing for others what you do not do for yourself, how the last days in Laguna Beach are sadder than I thought they would be, cats and their essential nature, why I have no clean pants and how long laundry will actually take me, and when Cho is gonna realize that the fact that AOL tells me that 1,345,435 instant messages have been sent in the last hour means that no one is actually working at work so he CAN and SHOULD check his email at will.

So, you know, I've been busy.

whoa...i almost had a nervous breakdown reading ur post...u should try thinkin about:
fuzzy bunnies, dogs r obviously superior to cats except in the instance of those cute cat moments where theyre just too cuddly and $h*t, people that care, u dont always need to be right about everything, people that will understand u, nothin ever seems right at the time but it gets better, at least one person in this world has gone through what ur goin through and theyre doing fine, single wash and double dry laundry and only combine the whites and the darks after the clothes have been in their respective type washing more than once or even twice, rare meat isnt really bad for u because the internal temperature has been raised high enough to eat, masterbation rules, goin to the movies urself is the $h*t, guys suck a lot of the time and most of the time its their fault - but not always, fresh fruit is good on a hot day, hiking is a horrible thing to do on a hot day, ftf's make a lotta love and drama, better to be alone than to be clingy, dieting doesnt werk without the proper exercise and balance, cottage cheese thighs are awesome especially if they come with pineapple flavor, noodles may be better than rice, but only under the right circumstances, wheat and wheat by-products arent all theyre cracked up to be, and tomorrow will always be a happier day than today, and chos prolly spending his time jerkin off at werk because his mom doenst come in to check on him every 5 mins like at home  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2004, 05:16:57 PM »
if little pictures in the margins of case books will really help during the "socratic sweepstakes" and where to actually find a red highlighter or did he mean pink

So in the midst of all her soul searching, IrishGeisha's reading Law School Confidential!  ;D

And I thought the exact same thing about the red highligher.  Do they even *make* 6 colors of highligher?  ???

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2004, 04:23:17 AM »
Jacy -- Busted.  I totally read that book.  But I'm confused -- if it's so good to make your little case outlines -- why wouldn't you do it BEFORE class so you can rely on them and then add to them later instead of trying to post all your hopes and dreams on a picture of a mill with a line through it?  Makes sense to me...

Headmachine -- You know me too well, my friend.  Thank you because that made me laugh in a serious and lovely way.  I adore you twin-breaker-upper-deep-thinker-journal-writing-lovely-man.
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2004, 10:49:27 AM »
Jacy -- Busted.  I totally read that book.  But I'm confused -- if it's so good to make your little case outlines -- why wouldn't you do it BEFORE class so you can rely on them and then add to them later instead of trying to post all your hopes and dreams on a picture of a mill with a line through it?  Makes sense to me...

I think so you can do them once with info from the case book/hornbook/lecture all at once?  And not have to go through and try and add?  I'm not sure if I'll try the highlighting thing.  I really like the concept, and I'm generally good with picturing a page and remembering where about I read something on the page. I'll give it a try for a week or so when I eventually get to ls.  If you're going in the fall, and try it, let me know how it works, k?  :)