Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: More inspirational (and sort of funny) videos - Racists stay out of this thread!  (Read 1660 times)

dontmesswithMP

• View Profile
I noticed my last thread diverged to racist discussions of black on (other race) violence. That's not where I wanted that thread to go. After abandoning that thread, I hope this thread isn't polluted with those kind of posts.

To view the first video, click on the link.

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1124919751

To view the second video, right click on it with your mouse and do "save target as" to save on your computer.

http://www.funlol.com/content/white-guy-gets-beat-up.wmv

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
black on black violence :o?? racist :o??you have got to be kidding me... you've posted a link to someone physically assaulting another individual and you created the thread again under the same title??? now that's trifling...
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

lex19

yeah, i didn't even see the clip you posted earlier but i know from people's responses that it wasn't needed here on blsd, please keep the nonsense to yourself and those that you know will actually be entertained by it

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
This Yamp is such a TTT

All black on black violence goes in the WTF thread.

Thank you.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll