Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Milwaukee Study Group?  (Read 648 times)

mukhia

Milwaukee Study Group?
« on: June 24, 2004, 01:45:24 PM »

I was wondering if anyone in the Milwaukee area wanted to form a study group for the October LSAT?  I have zero discipline skills and need to find study buddies who can help me stay on track.  More specifically, I was hoping we could get together and take some prep tests (I can supply them) in a pseudo-proctored manner so that we can time ourselves properly and not "cheat."

mukhia

Re: Milwaukee Study Group?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 02:30:53 PM »
Okay - surely there must be someone?  I will even provide doughnuts.

Victor

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2004, 03:11:35 PM »
Damn I guess everyone else in Milwaukee is too busy shooting deer to bother with some LSAT's.

How are you doing prepping on your own mukhia?

mukhia

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2004, 03:51:33 PM »
Damn I guess everyone else in Milwaukee is too busy shooting deer to bother with some LSAT's.

LOL!  Sadly, you may be right.  I think I may have scared them off with my anti-Milwaukee statements...oh, well.

For the most part, prepping on my own is going well.  I don't know that I would have benefitted much from an actual course because I am a terrible aural learner and impatient to boot.  I have books from every course under the sun though and so I have created my own course and techniques.  If I do well, I will market my package - ha ha.  I just need study buddies to mimic a real-test situation and encourage me to stick to the whole waking up on Sat. a.m. and taking the test thing.  Also, studying with someone else makes me competitive and helps me stay on point.

Milwaukeeans - where are you?