Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: February 1999 Preptest from TM  (Read 248 times)

uwofresh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
February 1999 Preptest from TM
« on: September 13, 2005, 04:07:20 PM »
This one was very different from the usual preptests that I've taken thus far.  The LG was the HARDEST that I have ever seen, and I was only able to manage doing 2 games, getting only 13/24.  The LR was about the same and I received 40/50 and the RC was the easiest I've ever seen, and I've scored 20/27 on it.(I'm very bad at RC...usually only getting 18 right)

Overall, I received a 160, which is what I want on the real thing.

How did people find this exam?  Did you guys feel that this was easier/on par/harder than the latests LSAT?

carlylean

• View Profile
Re: February 1999 Preptest from TM
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 01:05:16 PM »

Did you mistype the year?  If not, how was TM able to get their hands on one of the undisclosed tests?  Since I need to retake and have already burned through all the disclosed tests, I'd love to get some fresh ones to use before the Feb test.  Advice anyone?

Atlas429

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 06:35:23 PM »
I think three of the previous Feb. tests are available via the SuperPrep book published by LSAC.

You should be able to order it from the LSAC website.

thelsater

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 07:50:48 PM »
Yes I have taken this exam.  The logic games were ridiculously hard, and I'm pretty good at games.  The curve was very generous however.  The logic games are 100 times easier right now, Feb 99 is not representative!

Testmasters has 2-3 February exams, those are the only Feb. exams that have been released.

the scientist

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 11:56:43 PM »
is it a good idea to do all of the previous FEB exams for the upcoming FEB test?