Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Any June LSAT'ers starting to miss it?  (Read 2308 times)

mpete80

• Ave Maria Class of 2007
    • MSN Messenger - uofm97@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Any June LSAT'ers starting to miss it?
« on: June 24, 2004, 10:25:58 AM »
You know in a sick, twisted sort of way they were kind of fun. The challenge of the test and the immediate reward (sometimes) of checking your answers and seeing right answer after right answer. It was like a high that I kind of miss now. Anyone else feel similar?

buster

Re: Any June LSAT'ers starting to miss it?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 10:34:09 AM »
I admit it -- I liked the games.

You know in a sick, twisted sort of way they were kind of fun. The challenge of the test and the immediate reward (sometimes) of checking your answers and seeing right answer after right answer. It was like a high that I kind of miss now. Anyone else feel similar?

shadowcreeper

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • law school hopeful
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 11:02:48 AM »
Yes, I also admit that I do kind of miss setting goals and getting all excited when I would meet them or get a really hard question right. I thought I was somewhat insane for missing the rigorous studying, but it is nice to see that other people were motivated and miss it too.I did a games section a few nights ago when I could not sleep...I must be a closet LSAT misser.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself absurd.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself be heard.
Nobody's gonna stand in my way.
Give it up son, I'm doin this my way.. Seether

http://lawschoolhopeful.blogspot.com/

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2004, 11:22:28 AM »
I miss the games.  I used to do logic puzzles for a while, when I was younger, so they got to be fun once I figure out how to do them.  And some of the LR got to be kind of fun too, but I don't miss it the same way.  And besides, i've been getting my LR "fix" by talking about the questions on lsd.  :D

M2

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2004, 11:41:05 AM »
not having to take LSATs is wonderful.

$ones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2004, 02:18:20 PM »
I miss the adrenaline rush. I used to play tricks with my mind that I was walking into a packed arena when I wrote a practice exam. I'd have the chicago bulls theme song full blast in my discman. All I'm doing now is wandering the streets smoking weed and computing different lsat scores in my mind.

nathanielmark

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2004, 02:19:23 PM »
I miss the adrenaline rush. I used to play tricks with my mind that I was walking into a packed arena when I wrote a practice exam. I'd have the chicago bulls theme song full blast in my discman. All I'm doing now is wandering the streets smoking weed and computing different lsat scores in my mind.

dont the trees make make your heart race too much with the dex?

$ones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2004, 02:25:51 PM »
I quit taking Dex and Zoloft on the 14th... But I did it smoke before on Dex and it didn't make my heart race. The only times my heart raced on Dex was when I drank too much coffee or if I didn't drink enough water. Especially if I didn't drink enough water.

bostonWPI

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2004, 03:42:22 PM »
play some counterstrike or lineage2 :)

Gummo

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2004, 03:51:38 PM »
I miss it.  I'm remorseful for not cancelling and continuing to study through October  :-\.