Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Inspirational video of AfricanAmerican woman (in moot court competition?)  (Read 4323 times)

Denny Crane

• LSD Obsessed
  • Where's my Shirley Schmidt-ho?
    • View Profile
Re: Inspirational video of AfricanAmerican woman (in moot court competition?)
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2005, 01:19:33 PM »
I'm sure Law Woman hated blacks as much as she does now before her attack.  If she got attacked by a white guy, I doubt she would decline to leave her parents "estate" out of fear of encountering another white guy.  It's sad that weak-minded people such as her exist.  Stay on your little estate.  No one gives a *&^%.
Yale.Law.School.2010

lex19

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2005, 01:21:45 PM »
indeed, and she seems qualified especially since she's used to living in the shitter, oh i meant pool house  :D :D :D ;)
surely you jest lex.. she'll be cleaning dog poo in my back yard for $10 a week... somebody gotta do it  ;D

back to the name calling huh?? very bad form, but see i'm okay with it b/c i know for a fact that you'll never amount to anything, let alone be privileged enough to actually  deal with others like myself on a daily basis, i look at your comments as a result of filth and ignorance, tsk tsk, please do not procreate
Lick my meanie monkey boy!

MsJay9

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm never down.....I'm either Up or Getting Up!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - msjy9
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2005, 01:28:53 PM »
Right....... I've been doing well....Just got back to work today b/c I had some type of cold that wouldn't allow me to leave the house much for the last couple of days.....Other than that, I'm not complaining......Just waiting to hear back about the loan for my home.  How've u been?

of course not MsJay...being white and hating white people makes no sense..but being white and hating black men makes perfect sense....

why not hate all men and become a lesbian? rape or attempted rape isn't limited to black men you know? ::)

anyway.. MsJay good to see youi.. how have u been?

Even if that is the case the fact that you have chosen to hate "all" Black people just makes you sound stupid.  So you're saying that if it had been a white man then you would hate all white people?  ::)
If you always do what you always did then you'll always get what you always got!

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2005, 01:31:28 PM »
I'm doing well..I am sure that everything will go just fine with the loan.. if u need anything or help with that let me know..
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Klansmen

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2005, 01:35:18 PM »
Law woman, were you assaulted in the month of February by chance? So called africans get overly aroused what with it being colored month and all. Your chances of being raped are even higher if it was close to valentine's day.

Look on the bright side, you can now empathise with the way black women felt during the good ole days and even today (those that want to work) and the way black bucks feel in prison. This empathy will serve you well in the legal profession if you elect to work for peanuts or if you run for office in the ghetto.

You jigs lay off of the poor girl. She is the victim here!!

lex19

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2005, 01:41:02 PM »
yeah if she's the victim then you're really black and haven't figured it out yet

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2005, 01:45:52 PM »
 :D

yeah if she's the victim then you're really black and haven't figured it out yet
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Klansmen

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2005, 01:47:26 PM »

"White Power!" as Clayton Bigsby says (Dave Chappelle for the uncultured).

The only black in me is dropped of every morning in the crapper.

lex19

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2005, 01:53:18 PM »
yeah, i was gonna mention Clayton, but figured a real klansman wouldn't have a clue, you go boy!

"White Power!" as Clayton Bigsby says (Dave Chappelle for the uncultured).

The only black in me is dropped of every morning in the crapper.

ThePerfectSoldier

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SuzukiAkira138
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2005, 06:32:18 PM »
you've already done that on this board...

This is why I will never argue with a black woman if I can help it.

It was meant as a joke anyway, retracted...