Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Inspirational video of AfricanAmerican woman (in moot court competition?)  (Read 4291 times)

lex19

Re: Inspirational video of AfricanAmerican woman (in moot court competition?)
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2005, 01:04:31 PM »
maybe she wants to be just like carlton & will from the fresh prince, yeah that must be it! so maybe all of these hateful posts are b/c she's upset with the fact hat her "pool house" won't be as nice as the one portrayed on the show, so she hates on black ppl?? yeah that's def it  ;D

sorry your parents didn't care enough to buy you your own home... :D

Law_Woman

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2005, 01:05:59 PM »
maybe she wants to be just like carlton & will from the fresh prince, yeah that must be it! so maybe all of these hateful posts are b/c she's upset with the fact hat her "pool house" won't be as nice as the one portrayed on the show, so she hates on black ppl?? yeah that's def it  ;D

sorry your parents didn't care enough to buy you your own home... :D

Lick my a-hole monkey boy!

lex19

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2005, 01:09:20 PM »
yeh, i'm sure.....just what i would post on a public internet board if i was attacked and raped by a dirty white trash drug addict, just put all my business out there so i look like a psycho that just want to stir up bs and needs a lil attention

You wanna know why I don't like black people? You wanna know why I'm scared of all the poor black people. I got mugged one night and almost raped by some disgusting black drug addict. The panic attacks lasted long after the wounds healed. I still have the scar from where the fucker stabbed me. I moved back to my parents estate because I was scared and my attacker is still roaming around out there.

I logically know that not all blacks are like that but tell that to my heart that my attacker butchered with his brutality, tell that to my emotions which go crazy when I see a black guy walking down the street. No, I'm not politically correct, my attacker destroyed that option for me.

MsJay9

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm never down.....I'm either Up or Getting Up!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - msjy9
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2005, 01:12:33 PM »
Even if that is the case the fact that you have chosen to hate "all" Black people just makes you sound stupid.  So you're saying that if it had been a white man then you would hate all white people?  ::)
If you always do what you always did then you'll always get what you always got!

Law_Woman

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2005, 01:12:54 PM »
that's right. Ignore the brutality of black on white crime.

yeh, i'm sure.....just what i would post on a public internet board if i was attacked and raped by a dirty white trash drug addict, just put all my business out there so i look like a psycho that just want to stir up bs and needs a lil attention

You wanna know why I don't like black people? You wanna know why I'm scared of all the poor black people. I got mugged one night and almost raped by some disgusting black drug addict. The panic attacks lasted long after the wounds healed. I still have the scar from where the fucker stabbed me. I moved back to my parents estate because I was scared and my attacker is still roaming around out there.

I logically know that not all blacks are like that but tell that to my heart that my attacker butchered with his brutality, tell that to my emotions which go crazy when I see a black guy walking down the street. No, I'm not politically correct, my attacker destroyed that option for me.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2005, 01:14:10 PM »
lex what's up with all these people speaking in third person?

law woman =

if what you say is true it's unfortunate..however no need to share that story with people you don't like...

i love getting on elevators with people with your mentality..i get a great thrill out of clutching my purse close to my chest..
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

lex19

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2005, 01:15:17 PM »
back to the name calling huh?? very bad form, but see i'm okay with it b/c i know for a fact that you'll never amount to anything, let alone be privileged enough to actually  deal with others like myself on a daily basis, i look at your comments as a result of filth and ignorance, tsk tsk, please do not procreate
Lick my a-hole monkey boy!

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2005, 01:17:04 PM »
of course not MsJay...being white and hating white people makes no sense..but being white and hating black men makes perfect sense....

why not hate all men and become a lesbian? rape or attempted rape isn't limited to black men you know? ::)

anyway.. MsJay good to see youi.. how have u been?

Even if that is the case the fact that you have chosen to hate "all" Black people just makes you sound stupid.  So you're saying that if it had been a white man then you would hate all white people?  ::)
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

lex19

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2005, 01:17:45 PM »
blk, they're cowards, with no backbone is all

lex what's up with all these people speaking in third person?

law woman =

if what you say is true it's unfortunate..however no need to share that story with people you don't like...

i love getting on elevators with people with your mentality..i get a great thrill out of clutching my purse close to my chest..

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2005, 01:18:30 PM »
surely you jest lex.. she'll be cleaning dog poo in my back yard for $10 a week... somebody gotta do it  ;D

back to the name calling huh?? very bad form, but see i'm okay with it b/c i know for a fact that you'll never amount to anything, let alone be privileged enough to actually  deal with others like myself on a daily basis, i look at your comments as a result of filth and ignorance, tsk tsk, please do not procreate
Lick my meanie monkey boy!