Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Inspirational video of AfricanAmerican woman (in moot court competition?)  (Read 4433 times)

Law_Woman

Re: Inspirational video of AfricanAmerican woman (in moot court competition?)
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2005, 12:30:24 PM »
This is why I will never argue with a black woman if I can help it.

why not? It's fun! I argue with my maid all the time, the unfun part is when she talks to my parents about it. That's why I moved into the pool house.

lex19

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2005, 12:43:02 PM »
yeah that's funny, so you moved into the outhouse at the far end of the corn field?? sorry sweetie, there's no way that such ignorance would come out of someone's mouth who actually has a pool house, see there's one thing that affluence will teach you....when and where to say certain things, and comments such as yours are always kept shut behind close doors, that is if one has any sort of class.....

oh and soldier, your comment is exactly why i started ish with you in the first place, many of your comments are just inappropriate and immature

why not? It's fun! I argue with my maid all the time, the unfun part is when she talks to my parents about it. That's why I moved into the pool house.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2005, 12:46:11 PM »
speak on it

yeah that's funny, so you moved into the outhouse at the far end of the corn field?? sorry sweetie, there's no way that such ignorance would come out of someone's mouth who actually has a pool house, see there's one thing that affluence will teach you....when and where to say certain things, and comments such as yours are always kept shut behind close doors, that is if one has any sort of class.....

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Law_Woman

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2005, 12:46:20 PM »
yeah that's funny, so you moved into the outhouse at the far end of the corn field?? sorry sweetie, there's no way that such ignorance would come out of someone's mouth who actually has a pool house,

Sorry. I do live in the pool house and there's no cornfeild here. Are you assuming you know me? Yes, because you've no other recourse.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2005, 12:50:12 PM »
pool house = out house...
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

lex19

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2005, 12:50:30 PM »
keep telling yourself that, when you're ready for plumbing let me know....i've done a few fundraisers in the past  ;)

yeah that's funny, so you moved into the outhouse at the far end of the corn field?? sorry sweetie, there's no way that such ignorance would come out of someone's mouth who actually has a pool house,

Sorry. I do live in the pool house and there's no cornfeild here. Are you assuming you know me? Yes, because you've no other recourse.

Law_Woman

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2005, 12:51:59 PM »
You label me a redneck because you feel the need to label what you fear.

keep telling yourself that, when you're ready for plumbing let me know....i've done a few fundraisers in the past  ;)

lex19

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2005, 12:57:41 PM »
i fear no man dip *&^%, unlike yourself.....see the hateful words and ideas you post on this board are more than enough evidence that shows how scared, fearful and ignorant you are of those that differ from you.........so a big ol' BOO to you, from the very type of person you fear
You label me a redneck because you feel the need to label what you fear.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2005, 01:00:28 PM »
hmm up until you said redneck law woman.. i didn't see the word posted anywhere on this thread ::)... i guarantee you that none of us fear you or any rednecks that may be reading this board/thread....

sorry your parents didn't care enough to buy you your own home... :D

Law_Woman

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2005, 01:04:11 PM »
i fear no man dip sh*t, unlike yourself.....see the hateful words and ideas you post on this board are more than enough evidence that shows how scared, fearful and ignorant you are of thse that differ from you.........s a big ol' BOO to you, from the very type of person you fear

You wanna know why I don't like black people? You wanna know why I'm scared of all the poor black people. I got mugged one night and almost raped by some disgusting black drug addict. The panic attacks lasted long after the wounds healed. I still have the scar from where the fucker stabbed me. I moved back to my parents estate because I was scared and my attacker is still roaming around out there.

I logically know that not all blacks are like that but tell that to my heart that my attacker butchered with his brutality, tell that to my emotions which go crazy when I see a black guy walking down the street. No, I'm not politically correct, my attacker destroyed that option for me.