Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: P.O. Boxes and address change?  (Read 189 times)

gordonma

• Sr. Citizen
  • Cheers
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xikillamikeix
    • View Profile
    • Email
P.O. Boxes and address change?
« on: September 11, 2005, 02:19:32 PM »
This is probably a very stupid question but, will law schools send acceptance and denail letters to P.O.Boxes? I remember reading many people refuse to send stuff through P.O. Boxes due to the size, and Im wondering if I can list a P.O. Box to recieve my answers. Reason being is I am currently moving in a few weeks and do not have the permanent address yet, but i would still like to send out my apps. Any suggestions? Am i able to just use a P.O. Box? Also, how do i go about chanigng my address with lsac, is it going to be a big hassle and impede my application process???
Seton Hall School of Law 1L come the Fall
Lets go Pirates!

LaneSwerver

Re: P.O. Boxes and address change?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 03:35:22 PM »
You can use a P.O. box to receive anything through the mail. If it's too big, they'll put a card in your box to pick it up in the post office. Also, some of them have little lock boxes where they'll put a key in your box and you go get your stuff out of the lock box. I think perhaps you're confusing the fact that many people refuse to send things to PO boxes with companies that ship orders via UPS/FedEx/Airborne...those companies do not deliver to P.O. boxes.