Law School Discussion

NINE ONE ONE--------------------------------------------->

!!

• View Profile
Re: do you feel safer with BUSH at the helm?
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2005, 03:04:11 PM »
once again who the #@!* said anything about supporting Bush.  Look here newb, I think almost anyone on this board can attest to my political beliefs, but of course anyone who isn't with you supports the president, how very open minded of you.  Get your head out of your ass for five minutes why don't ya.

Whoah there!  Let's all breathe.... Ahhhhh. Isn't that better?

Now, all I was saying is that I'm tired of conservatives ragging on the poor (and every other "inferior" group for that matter).  I do believe YOU are the one who brought Bush into this.

Am I wrong? ???

swirly

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2005, 04:05:05 PM »
my mom was on public assistance when I was a kid (and got off of it), I've been poor.  I don't know that volunteering for a summer gives you as much of a perspective as living it might have.

yeah, well I was raised in the ghettos of Calcutta and worked since the age of 5 before immigrating to this country at the age of 14 with nothing more than the clothes on my back. so therefore, my opinion is more valid than yours.

!!

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2005, 05:05:22 PM »
I was raised by wolves in the jungles of deepest darkest Peru.  I immigrated to the United States at the age of three with nothing but my loin cloth and a rusty knife. I refused welfare--teaching myself to read at the age of four and a half.  I got my first PhD at age nine.

My opinion trumps all of yours, biotches!

swirly

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2005, 05:53:28 PM »
I was raised by wolves in the jungles of deepest darkest Peru.  I immigrated to the United States at the age of three with nothing but my loin cloth and a rusty knife. I refused welfare--teaching myself to read at the age of four and a half.  I got my first PhD at age nine.

My opinion trumps all of yours, biotches!

damn!  >:(

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: NINE ONE ONE--------------------------------------------->
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2006, 11:34:25 AM »
let us not forget...

any thoughts?

Re: NINE ONE ONE--------------------------------------------->
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2019, 04:31:25 AM »
Still relevant