Law School Discussion

NINE ONE ONE--------------------------------------------->

swirly

• View Profile
Re: do you feel safer with BUSH at the helm?
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2005, 07:04:24 AM »
Yes, Bush has really done a terrific job in the last 5 years... Just think of all the people, the American soldiers, the Iraqi civilians, the New Orleanians, who would still be alive if Gore or Kerry had been President! That would be terrible!

be10dwn

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2005, 07:14:52 AM »
Yes, Bush has really done a terrific job in the last 5 years... Just think of all the people, the American soldiers, the Iraqi civilians, the New Orleanians, who would still be alive if Gore or Kerry had been President! That would be terrible!

wow, that could perhaps be one of the single most reprehensible sentences every created in the english language.

bama

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2005, 07:18:39 AM »
Just how would Gore or Kerry have protected the citizens of New Orleans from themselves?  I guess Kerry could have jumped in his old swiftboat and rescued 4 or 5...  If those lazy asses would have gotten off their fat welfare butts they wouldn't have been in the situation they were in.  I have no sympathy for any healthy, able bodied person who was left behind.  I wish they would have left them there until they got all the ill, elderly, and children out.     

I guess you don't realize that the job of the American soldier is to fight, and in some cases die.  They knew this going in.  George Bush didn't force any into the military.

Maybe one day when you get a job and pay taxes you'll understand how ignorant you were at one time.

gailrules

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2005, 07:22:29 AM »
Bama, applying to a lot of law schools with public interest programs?

jaia

>:D

PresClay_00

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2005, 07:25:14 AM »

jaia

I did ;)

gailrules

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2005, 07:28:04 AM »

jaia

I did ;)

Well of course YOU did... :-*

PresClay_00

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2005, 07:30:06 AM »

unfortunately, they also got the letter attached that said FU in a much polite manner

bama

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2005, 07:34:46 AM »
I am just sick of folks blaming the feds for New Orleans, people have to take actions for themselves.  I have no sympathy for people who refuse to help themselves or accept responsibility for bad decisions they have made. 

So, no, I probably will not work in public interest if powdering the asses of lazy people is what that job entails. 

jaia

gailrules

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2005, 07:35:22 AM »

unfortunately, they also got the letter attached that said FU in a much polite manner

I for one, am interested in practicing "public screw 'em over" law.

So Ima be a divorce attorney.

be10dwn

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2005, 07:36:08 AM »
anyone watch the show head cases on Fox?  It was pretty good