Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: is LEEWS a load of crap?  (Read 1878 times)

jgruber

Re: is LEEWS a load of crap?
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2004, 10:30:26 AM »
My situation is a little different.  I"m going to a non-ABA night program in the fall, God wiling.  I don't know what my exams will be like or if we will have more than one a term.  I'm holding off any of the how-to-take-an-exam stuff until I know more about my school.

farnsworth

• Sr. Citizen
  • "Good news everyone!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2004, 11:39:23 AM »
Is the primer book enough to get an idea of the ideas in LEEWS, or are the tapes really needed?  I'm much more down with the idea of paying $30 to get a book to explain it to me than I am with spending over $100 to listen to an audio tape

farnsworth

• Sr. Citizen
  • "Good news everyone!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2004, 02:41:57 PM »
Some other feedback I've seen on LEEWS...other threads also tend to bash the program

http://www.xoxohth.com/thread.php?thread_id=47108&mc=19&forum_id=2

eee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2004, 03:04:52 PM »
thanks farnsworth
the other feedback on that set of posts is helpful... unfortunately im still just as confused about LEEWS as i was before... just too many damn options and not enough $$$ :)

farnsworth

• Sr. Citizen
  • "Good news everyone!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2004, 03:34:23 PM »
That's about my position right now...I think I'll probably pick up PLS and see what exactly it is about the program they like all that much, then make a somewhat more informed decision.  Maybe I'll try to get a hold of some current students over the summer too.