Law School Discussion

Score break through....hang in there!!

Score break through....hang in there!!
« on: September 10, 2005, 12:42:39 PM »
I just took the Feb 99 practice test (TM)....and jumped from a (145, 147, 149, 150) 152 on my last test to a 161. I think everything is finally starting to really gel. I know it is very frustrating not to see improvements, but just keep plugging away and doing your homework and taking those prac tests....it will pay off. I plan to bump the pressure up myself and hit the books even harder now that I know reaching my goal of 165 is possible if I keep at it....good luck guys.

Lane Swervers Mom

Re: Score break through....hang in there!!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 12:45:32 PM »
I said the same thing to my son when he got into Cooley Law School.

I just took the Feb 99 practice test (TM)....and jumped from a (145, 147, 149, 150) 152 on my last test to a 161. I think everything is finally starting to really gel. I know it is very frustrating not to see improvements, but just keep plugging away and doing your homework and taking those prac tests....it will pay off. I plan to bump the pressure up myself and hit the books even harder now that I know reaching my goal of 165 is possible if I keep at it....good luck guys.

Garfunkle

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 12:47:51 PM »
Are you Gark II??  If so than you are good.  Are you also Southwestern 4L or 5L??  Well PM me..  I would be honored to pass the baton to you.

Lane Swervers Mom

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2005, 12:48:45 PM »
Pardon????

I'm LaneSwever's mama!

Are you Gark II??  If so than you are good.  Are you also Southwestern 4L or 5L??  Well PM me..  I would be honored to pass the baton to you.