Law School Discussion

Yet another question about PS Topic

Yet another question about PS Topic
« on: September 09, 2005, 04:47:09 PM »
Sorry to throw another one of these questions onto the heap, but I want to make sure my topic is decent before I invest too much time into it.  Here are some that I've been thinking about, but the first is the one I've been working on so far:

1) My experience of being a single mother, full-time college student (as well part-time sales rep) at the same time, and fulfilling all responsibilities successfully.

2) One specific experience of being discriminated against within my own ethnic community because of my single motherhood (is this more of a diversity statement topic?).

3) Why I want to be a lawyer - to fulfill the lack of competent bilingual lawyers in my community and guide non-English-speaking immigrants through the US legal system (I'm not too crazy about this one but this convinced my difficult professor to write an LOR for me).

Which one is the best?  Or are all of them no good?  Thanks in advance for your help!

jdw112

Re: Yet another question about PS Topic
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 05:07:28 PM »
Sorry to throw another one of these questions onto the heap, but I want to make sure my topic is decent before I invest too much time into it.  Here are some that I've been thinking about, but the first is the one I've been working on so far:

1) My experience of being a single mother, full-time college student (as well part-time sales rep) at the same time, and fulfilling all responsibilities successfully.

2) One specific experience of being discriminated against within my own ethnic community because of my single motherhood (is this more of a diversity statement topic?).

3) Why I want to be a lawyer - to fulfill the lack of competent bilingual lawyers in my community and guide non-English-speaking immigrants through the US legal system (I'm not too crazy about this one but this convinced my difficult professor to write an LOR for me).
Which one is the best?  Or are all of them no good?  Thanks in advance for your help!