Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I can already tell...  (Read 2162 times)

faith2005

Re: I can already tell...
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2005, 10:20:20 PM »
awww msjay. thanks alot! and keep on working towards your goals chica! i am trying to stay sane and hang in there. :)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: I can already tell...
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2005, 10:22:20 AM »
Law school is hell.  I mean, it is just the third day and I keep hearing it will get better, but really...  I'm not sure I believe that.

All of you prelaws out there, be forewarned.

And the funniest thing of all is that it's not like I go to a mean, evil school.  I go to Yale - the shiny, happy, pleasant school with no grades and where everyone's really nice!  And truthfully, everyone is nice.  Couldn't ask to do this with better people.

But it's still law school.  And even if there aren't grades, there is still the desire to refrain from embarrassing oneself in front of peers and professors.  Prelaws, think long and hard about what you're willing to put yourself through for a JD.  Graduate school is always an option.  Consider an MBA or MPP.  And nothing is wrong with getting out into the workforce.  You learn more from the real world anyway.

Yours in legal scholarship,
mobell

this is what aye been trying to tell the folks as well...and...yale...good god...no way...

it is ALL about the experience...gather your education and get to work...

an ivy league school is not all it is cracked up to be...

sage words of advice, lass.
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare