Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I can already tell...  (Read 2191 times)

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: I can already tell...
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2005, 02:26:28 PM »
Hmm...on second thought, as of Friday I decided that I really like law school.  Note: The stress evident in the above post is still present. Still, I have much love for the subject matter, and I couldn't ask for a better set of professors  :)  Also, I'm not entirely convinced that I'm the dumbest person in the class, which is the way I felt when I wrote the above post.

Lol, there are no dumb people at Yale, not even in a relative sense.  And yes, after talking with some other people in our class, I've come to the conclusion that our particular set of profs is great.

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2005, 09:53:21 PM »
Hmm...on second thought, as of Friday I decided that I really like law school.  Note: The stress evident in the above post is still present. Still, I have much love for the subject matter, and I couldn't ask for a better set of professors  :)  Also, I'm not entirely convinced that I'm the dumbest person in the class, which is the way I felt when I wrote the above post.

Lol, there are no dumb people at Yale, not even in a relative sense.  And yes, after talking with some other people in our class, I've come to the conclusion that our particular set of profs is great.

That is not true, there are dumb people EVERYWHERE!
Back in the saddle again.

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2005, 12:01:00 AM »
"8 Hours a night" you guys must read fast." Anyway, all you pre-laws "It is that bad". However, it gives you such a felling of pride just to see your own progress in something that is in my impresion, the hardest thing I have ever done. I encourage everyone and extend a big "you can do it!" This mess is no joke, but it is also the most rewarding thing you will ever do. Use it for whats it's worth, get in and get out. O and your family will be your crutch. I can't tell you how many times I call my family and true friends complaining and they give me that same old "hang in there speech" that means so much.

P.S. To my 1L's, how played out is the Happy Hour scene, I mean if they throw another happy hour imma strangle somebody. There has got to be a better way to bond and relive stress. Goodnight

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2005, 09:23:56 AM »
hmm--
I'm at Yale taking it relatively easy--who wants to go out?   :D

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2005, 02:49:49 PM »
having just received my first real assignment I now take back that last comment.
 the fun has started  :-\

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2005, 03:27:29 PM »
 :D

having just received my first real assignment I now take back that last comment.
 the fun has started  :-\
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

faith2005

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2005, 09:27:06 PM »
my family and friends are my saving grace as well. i love y'all if you're out there :). I have to admit that I am not working too hard, (not that much more than I worked senior year of college, i think I wrote close to 200 pages in one semester, so you can imagine how much i read) but I am nervous that I'm not doing enough, which is work in itself.

and yeah, i skip all happy hours at this point. i don't drink and thats all happy hour is for anyway. most of them don't even have free chicken wings.  :P

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2005, 12:49:03 AM »
 :D :D :D
Back in the saddle again.

LawSchool2006

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2005, 09:52:16 AM »
Sounds good to me!!

MsJay9

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm never down.....I'm either Up or Getting Up!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - msjy9
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2005, 11:34:42 AM »
Hey 1L's...... I just want to send you all some energy and let you know that I'm praying for your sanity and motivation, because you'll need both of those!  Hang in there. you all inspire me to complete my own goals!  :)
If you always do what you always did then you'll always get what you always got!