Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Why are the Newbies scared to speak up?

They prefer to Lurk.
 16 (34.8%)
They're not, they're just on another website.
 4 (8.7%)
The Board is too cliquish.
 10 (21.7%)
There's nothing interesting to talk about.
 2 (4.3%)
There's nobody interesting to talk to.
 2 (4.3%)
Not enough Board moderation.
 4 (8.7%)
Newbies?  What Newbies?
 8 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Black Law Student Discussion Board  (Read 1688245 times)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Black Law Student Discussion Board
« Reply #19990 on: August 11, 2005, 11:19:51 AM »
awee good for u... :D

pick any caucasion teenager driving a  bmw and insert her into my scenario... ::)

oh and paris doesn't drive so your example isn't relevant

I said the same exact thing.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19991 on: August 11, 2005, 11:20:51 AM »
did she say i shouldn't let things like that get to me??  :D :D

darling.. let me tell you something... it's like breathing at this point.. it hasn't gotten to me since i was a teenager...

your views are so skewed that you don't want to see this world for what it is.. #@!* the we're all one and part of the human race bull.. that just isn't true..

as long as i am black and you're greek ::).. you better believe that the moment you set foot outside of your door...it'll be easier for you to get to where you're going than it will be for me...

the examples that i gave you were not based on your response..how do you not see that?

No I am saying that you can say whatever you want, YOu also are entitled to your own opinions. I am trying to have a normal conversation, and of course, someone has to start attacking me. I am just going to start ignoring these kind of people.

So where was I? Oh yes, Touch Down Jesus, it's beautiful!!

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19992 on: August 11, 2005, 11:23:08 AM »
tell me where i attacked you??  ???

if u're sensitive.. there's never a need to state your point of view..seems like you can't take a debate
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

lex19

« Reply #19993 on: August 11, 2005, 11:23:36 AM »
never happened to any of my friends unless they were driving 20+ above the speed limit..

and touch down Jesus is one of the scariest things ever.....so i'm assuming you go to notre dame for undergrad.....if so it's a small world vinny you need to watch what you say

awee good for u... :D

pick any caucasion teenager driving a  bmw and insert her into my scenario... ::)

oh and paris doesn't drive so your example isn't relevant

I said the same exact thing.

twarga

• Sr. Citizen
  • Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19994 on: August 11, 2005, 11:23:50 AM »
I was just pointing out that there might be alternate explanations. I don't know about the car thing, because I don't drive.
But as far as a store goes, they can see how old you look. And statistics may say that younger people are more likely to steal, I don;t know, but that may be why they are inclined to follow younger people, no matter what race? Especially if there is a large group of them.

But anyways....
What other schools are people looking at to go to?

Oh please, when I worked at the Gap, the first thing we were told was to watch out for the black teenagers because they steal.  Not all teenagers, just the black ones.  I'm not so naive to think racism isn't alive and well in America.  It most certainly is.
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=twarga

Attending:  Widener DE $$$
Accepted:  Rutgers-Camden, Villanova, Temple
Rejected:  Penn, Harvard

3.0 (3.82), 166

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19995 on: August 11, 2005, 11:25:13 AM »
How is touchdown Jesus ugly? Scary? I think it Really IS beautiful! Do you go to ND?

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19996 on: August 11, 2005, 11:26:26 AM »
hello twarga.. my fellow gw alum ;D

you proved my point.. but of course Vinny needs to do a study of her own in order for this to be valid :D

I was just pointing out that there might be alternate explanations. I don't know about the car thing, because I don't drive.
But as far as a store goes, they can see how old you look. And statistics may say that younger people are more likely to steal, I don;t know, but that may be why they are inclined to follow younger people, no matter what race? Especially if there is a large group of them.

But anyways....
What other schools are people looking at to go to?

Oh please, when I worked at the Gap, the first thing we were told was to watch out for the black teenagers because they steal.  Not all teenagers, just the black ones.  I'm not so naive to think racism isn't alive and well in America.  It most certainly is.

lex19

« Reply #19997 on: August 11, 2005, 11:26:43 AM »
don't worry about me

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19998 on: August 11, 2005, 11:28:01 AM »

Nadege

• View Profile
« Reply #19999 on: August 11, 2005, 11:31:54 AM »
ummm...what is touchdown Jesus?
Ain't no feelin' like feelin' free
When your mind's made up and your heart's in the right place...