Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Why are the Newbies scared to speak up?

They prefer to Lurk.
 16 (34.8%)
They're not, they're just on another website.
 4 (8.7%)
The Board is too cliquish.
 10 (21.7%)
There's nothing interesting to talk about.
 2 (4.3%)
There's nobody interesting to talk to.
 2 (4.3%)
Not enough Board moderation.
 4 (8.7%)
Newbies?  What Newbies?
 8 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Black Law Student Discussion Board  (Read 1699089 times)

HBCU.EDU

Re: Black Law Student Discussion Board
« Reply #18170 on: July 07, 2005, 08:26:50 PM »
What's up with all the e-love? 

HBCU does not appreciate all the love BP is getting as he is the all powerful Mandingo.

Hey BP, what's up with you?
[/quote

This is true. I am the all powerful Mandingo and blk owns my Mandingo. Aint that right blk_reign?

but reign let you go so you could be with chuck...

I left chuck though. blk can have my Mandingo if she still wants it.

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18171 on: July 07, 2005, 09:33:31 PM »
there's a difference between a sense of humor and flat out crass and corny u know... ;)

this is true.  BP is serious, but he can be funny when need be.  ask ruskie.

i'm sure i don't know what you're refering to. 
Russian by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

mivida2k

• Sr. Citizen
  • Do I Really Need to Answer This Question
    • View Profile
« Reply #18172 on: July 07, 2005, 11:38:39 PM »
What's up with all the e-love? 

HBCU does not appreciate all the love BP is getting as he is the all powerful Mandingo.

Hey BP, what's up with you?

I thought you and Victor were an item.  what happened?

Me and Victor got into an argument when he was seduced by HBCU.  Has Vic posted lately?

It's been a long time so you will need to update me on who you are.  Don't recognize the profile.
The president's approval rating has dropped to 33 percent, matching his low in May. His handling of nearly every issue, from the Iraq war to foreign policy, contributed to the president's decline around the nation, even in the Republican-friendly South.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18173 on: July 08, 2005, 01:48:05 AM »
oh! thanks for the congrats on the bar exam.. i didn't realize that you read back that far on the board... but the congrats are appreciated :)

congrats for what? ???

A belated congrats to Blk_Reign.

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Roxie

• Sr. Citizen
  • Who wants a clean house!?!?!?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18174 on: July 08, 2005, 09:54:20 AM »
Good morning!  Ya'll aren't a bunch of nerdy prudes....we could have a fun party...if we tried!

Ok - so my last day at work is in 2 weeks.  I helped out in the interview process for my replacement, but one day was unable to attend the interviews.  It turns out that the one person I didn't meet is the one they decided to hire....and she is TERRIBLE!!!  I don't even want to train her.  Should I tell my HR manager that I think she made a huge mistake?!?!?!? :o

Chocolate Cutie Count during morning commute - 5!  This was a great morning! (and they were all tall!)

Think before you speak.

Lexington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18175 on: July 08, 2005, 10:29:48 AM »
Goodmorning everyone!

hey lexington, so where are you going to school in the fall after all, woman?  answer!

Hahahaha!  :D  Sorry, I don't know yet - really!  And now there are even more options with CLEO.  Trust me, it's really crazy.  I'm guessing it'll be another 2-3 weeks at most  :-\
"I take summers off cuz I love winter beef..." NAS

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #18176 on: July 08, 2005, 10:43:08 AM »
 ::)

Good afternoon BLSD (well good morning for east and west coasters)

All I have to say is that I can do my supervisor's job better than he can. In fact the UN should fire him and hire me to replace him. GRRRRR PM for questions.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18177 on: July 08, 2005, 10:49:12 AM »
Biggie case/Crazy L.A cops.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8503676/

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

mivida2k

• Sr. Citizen
  • Do I Really Need to Answer This Question
    • View Profile
« Reply #18178 on: July 08, 2005, 10:52:35 AM »
Biggie case/Crazy L.A cops.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8503676/

oh! thanks for the congrats on the bar exam.. i didn't realize that you read back that far on the board... but the congrats are appreciated :)

congrats for what? ???

A belated congrats to Blk_Reign.

I did a brief scan.  I had to read how Your man caused a lot of trouble during my absence.  Have you thought about writing a book about your relationship with him.  I see a best seller and an appearance on Oprah.
The president's approval rating has dropped to 33 percent, matching his low in May. His handling of nearly every issue, from the Iraq war to foreign policy, contributed to the president's decline around the nation, even in the Republican-friendly South.

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #18179 on: July 08, 2005, 10:54:26 AM »
Wow miv u were incognito for awhile...
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll