Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Why are the Newbies scared to speak up?

They prefer to Lurk.
 16 (34.8%)
They're not, they're just on another website.
 4 (8.7%)
The Board is too cliquish.
 10 (21.7%)
There's nothing interesting to talk about.
 2 (4.3%)
There's nobody interesting to talk to.
 2 (4.3%)
Not enough Board moderation.
 4 (8.7%)
Newbies?  What Newbies?
 8 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Black Law Student Discussion Board  (Read 1671721 times)

HBCU.EDU

Re: Black Law Student Discussion Board
« Reply #18150 on: July 07, 2005, 04:52:07 PM »
Yeah. The BLSD party was on some bull..... >:(

The party was really weak.  All we had was ice cream and sunflower seeds, there was no music and it was very poorly attended.  We could have definitely done better.  I was truly disappointed....

Hi Lexington.

I'll give you a summary post, so someone can check me if I forget something.  
We had a conversation about sexual biases and expectations of a mate before and after marriage, there was the blsd party . . .I brought gumbo and biscuits, blk brought ice cream, and other people brought ice cream and champagne . . .then, there was the talk about plastic surgery . . .then,we had the music throwback . . then when Luther passed (RIP), we had the Luther music throwback . . .

Oh, and HBCU decided he would try being gay, and he didn't like it, but that means he cheated on blk and she dumped him.  Now she is happily single.

Am I missing anything, everyone?

LMAO.  Sounds like some great comedy, sorry I missed it - especially the BLSD party  :)

hey lexington, how was the rest of cleo?

CLEO's been cool.  Still another 2 weeks to go.  It's all finally starting to come together (in the 5th week LOL).  After this, I'll start my east coast tour and maybe try to sneak in a real vacation along the way.  I saw your quick post about school - hopefully it's all coming together.  You'll be in my prayers  :)

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #18151 on: July 07, 2005, 04:53:45 PM »
I'd go on a date with BP.  I disagree that he's serious all the time.

Don't ever disagree with me Mobell.

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #18152 on: July 07, 2005, 04:59:13 PM »
what is up with this thank you and goodnight stuff. thats strange... :-\

HBCU started "thank you and goodnight". Everybody is saying it now because they want to be like me. It's as simple as that. It's like "keep a smile in your heart". I own you and everyone on this board. Thank you and goodnight. 

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #18153 on: July 07, 2005, 05:07:48 PM »
I think it really sucks that I have 692 post. All that work. I've posted for a year and I was on my way to having 5000 post to become "BLSD Obsessed". I wanted that title.  >:( I'll find the sucka jive turkey mofo that closed my account.  >:(

lex19

« Reply #18154 on: July 07, 2005, 05:15:59 PM »
on a random note, donell jones needs to drop another album, and thanks lexington

Roxie

• Sr. Citizen
  • Who wants a clean house!?!?!?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18155 on: July 07, 2005, 05:20:09 PM »
Ok - well we need to plan a cookout or back to school bash or something.  Who is going to be the event planner?  (I can't do it.  I always get too drunk at parties, embarrass myself and end up vomiting in a brown paper bag before the end of the night.)

Yeah. The BLSD party was on some bull..... >:(

The party was really weak.  All we had was ice cream and sunflower seeds, there was no music and it was very poorly attended.  We could have definitely done better.  I was truly disappointed....

Hi Lexington.

I'll give you a summary post, so someone can check me if I forget something.  
We had a conversation about sexual biases and expectations of a mate before and after marriage, there was the blsd party . . .I brought gumbo and biscuits, blk brought ice cream, and other people brought ice cream and champagne . . .then, there was the talk about plastic surgery . . .then,we had the music throwback . . then when Luther passed (RIP), we had the Luther music throwback . . .

Oh, and HBCU decided he would try being gay, and he didn't like it, but that means he cheated on blk and she dumped him.  Now she is happily single.

Am I missing anything, everyone?

LMAO.  Sounds like some great comedy, sorry I missed it - especially the BLSD party  :)

hey lexington, how was the rest of cleo?

CLEO's been cool.  Still another 2 weeks to go.  It's all finally starting to come together (in the 5th week LOL).  After this, I'll start my east coast tour and maybe try to sneak in a real vacation along the way.  I saw your quick post about school - hopefully it's all coming together.  You'll be in my prayers  :)
Think before you speak.

seu2002

« Reply #18156 on: July 07, 2005, 05:21:32 PM »

HBCU started "thank you and goodnight". Everybody is saying it now because they want to be like me. It's as simple as that. It's like "keep a smile in your heart". I own you and everyone on this board. Thank you and goodnight.

rofl.  hahaha.  ok hbcu!   ::) :D

BP, seems like just about all the females on this board like you...   ;)  not me (sorry--lol), altho i'm sure you won't miss me ;).  i'm e-taken even if RBS is on hiatus.   ??? :'(

hey lexington, so where are you going to school in the fall after all, woman?  answer!

roxie- we're all nerds with no sense of humor or adventure here!  none of us drink or do any of that other stuff.  some of us are actually happy spending the evening indoors with a pack of flower seeds.   ::)

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18157 on: July 07, 2005, 05:49:09 PM »

rofl.  hahaha.  ok hbcu!   ::) :D

BP, seems like just about all the females on this board like you...   ;)  not me (sorry--lol), altho i'm sure you won't miss me ;).  i'm e-taken even if RBS is on hiatus.   ??? :'(

hey lexington, so where are you going to school in the fall after all, woman?  answer!

roxie- we're all nerds with no sense of humor or adventure here!  none of us drink or do any of that other stuff.  some of us are actually happy spending the evening indoors with a pack of flower seeds.   ::)

RBS? What's that? ;)
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

seu2002

« Reply #18158 on: July 07, 2005, 05:50:03 PM »
hater.  >:( you know what i mean!  ;D

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile