Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Why are the Newbies scared to speak up?

They prefer to Lurk.
 16 (34.8%)
They're not, they're just on another website.
 4 (8.7%)
The Board is too cliquish.
 10 (21.7%)
There's nothing interesting to talk about.
 2 (4.3%)
There's nobody interesting to talk to.
 2 (4.3%)
Not enough Board moderation.
 4 (8.7%)
Newbies?  What Newbies?
 8 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Black Law Student Discussion Board  (Read 1671166 times)

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
Re: Black Law Student Discussion Board
« Reply #53910 on: May 09, 2008, 01:21:50 PM »
unfortunately my school had a lot of wackos like this chick.  I mean folks that went buck wild [similar to this] on teachers.

thank God i didn't...

WHAT. THE. HELL???

I went to high school with people like that. And she's yelling at an old woman who has no idea what the hell she's  yelling about. >:(

unfortunately I think we all went to high school with folks like that.

That video makes me really sad.  She's obviously mentally ill.

nah....she's on x.

Wrong drug, kiddo.

i guess so. meth?

nah, I was thinking crack.
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

officeguy

• ? ? ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53911 on: May 09, 2008, 01:28:45 PM »
I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but it is absolutely disgusting! Beyonce wants our children to wear @#!* me high heeled shoes and dress like whores!

full side image here: http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/hodgirls__oPt.jpg

"I want an anti-gravity machine. I saw it in a movie. You drink the potion, and then you just start floating all around"

AmericanGunner

• Sr. Citizen
  • Huge soccer fan, obviously...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53912 on: May 09, 2008, 01:37:13 PM »
I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but it is absolutely disgusting! Beyonce wants our children to wear @#!* me high heeled shoes and dress like whores!

full side image here: http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/hodgirls__oPt.jpg

It's not the heels, it's the porkpie hats and feather boas that kill me...
"Please stop using obscenities in front of these people, or I'll be forced to thrash you."

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #53913 on: May 09, 2008, 03:07:45 PM »
not surprising.. look @ how her own parents pimped  her and pimped her sister..evidentially she's creating the clothes to help parents do just that.. personally i don't even think that kids should hear her music let alone see her image..

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #53914 on: May 11, 2008, 12:48:41 PM »
i have to admit..this had me cracking up.. is this guy serious? http://youtube.com/watch?v=ejTmistHFw0
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Gengiswump

• Sr. Citizen
  • "she's a tough mfer, but she knows how to party"
    • View Profile
« Reply #53915 on: May 11, 2008, 12:53:57 PM »
Dude, woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture, for serious.
Quote from: tj.
Write a PS on it, fuckstick.

Quote from: Miss P
Sometimes all you've got is a wacky hi-jink.

Quote from: Miss P
This is truly the ultimate in toolish douchebaggery.

Res nonnumquam ipsa loquitur, sed aliter aeternaliter queritur.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #53916 on: May 11, 2008, 01:38:27 PM »
i'm just trying to understand how this man is licensed to preach with his own church..his madness needs to stop

Dude, woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture, for serious.

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #53917 on: May 11, 2008, 03:49:20 PM »
That video makes me really sad.  She's obviously mentally ill.

ding ding ding.  Miss P for the win...apparently, the girl is bi-polar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImCobkSSop0&eurl=http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=135312

She’s only 25 years old, but the dark bags under Nafiza Z.’s eyes tell the story of a young life blighted by psychosis, delusions, hallucinations and mania that are the hallmarks of her mental disorder.

Yesterday afternoon, Nafiza, was in the DeKalb County jail receiving the psychiatric treatment she desperately needed. But on April 7th, Nafiza was spiraling out of control on a MARTA train traveling through Atlanta’s east side.

The scenes captured on another passenger’s cell phone of Nafiza aka “Soulja Girl” terrorizing an elderly passenger - caused a sensation on the Internet and embarrassed MARTA officials who quickly issued a warrant for her arrest.

People with bipolar disorder aren’t usually that violent or aggressive even in their manic phase. They are usually more of a danger to themselves than they are to others.

Nafiza’s boyfriend Dee, with whom she has a baby son, said it more eloquently when he called into the Ryan Cameron Show on Friday, “If she wasn’t bipolar she would be the good a person on earth,” said Dee.

“That girl got a good heart. The city don’t help her, man! They just kick her back out on the streets. The city don’t help [black mentally ill] folks like that. Once you get in that [manic] stage you can’t help yourself. It mess with your mind, man. Once your mind gone it’s a wrap!”

http://musicratty.com/article/4025a981d444b9639a4ed60e5e8687d5
Columbia 3L

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #53918 on: May 11, 2008, 04:16:39 PM »
Thanks for posting that, MCB.  Interestingly enough (tying this back to previous conversations in the Interesting Articles thread), her boyfriend mentions cuts at Grady as part of the reason she can't get medication and stable care for her disorder.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #53919 on: May 11, 2008, 08:51:17 PM »
Yup I figured as much.