Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Why are the Newbies scared to speak up?

They prefer to Lurk.
 16 (34.8%)
They're not, they're just on another website.
 4 (8.7%)
The Board is too cliquish.
 10 (21.7%)
There's nothing interesting to talk about.
 2 (4.3%)
There's nobody interesting to talk to.
 2 (4.3%)
Not enough Board moderation.
 4 (8.7%)
Newbies?  What Newbies?
 8 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Black Law Student Discussion Board  (Read 1683539 times)

Rudy Huckleberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Black Law Student Discussion Board
« Reply #47650 on: July 28, 2007, 05:12:53 PM »
both.

titcr. law school ain't cheap, son.

justGem

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let them eat cake!
    • View Profile
    • when i need a laugh
« Reply #47651 on: July 28, 2007, 07:04:42 PM »
Yay! The Alli pills are easy to swallow. I'm going to buy some today! ;D

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/all-about-alli-the-weight-loss-pill
"More than just a pill, the Alli program involves a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet, regular walking and toning exercises, and behavioral changes."

I haven't read up on the efficacy of the Alli pills, but wouldn't bolded lead to weight loss without them?

EDIT: "If you take Alli and follow a sensible low-fat diet and exercise, you will lose 50% more weight than you would with diet and exercise alone. Instead of losing 10 pounds, a person who takes Alli will lose 15 pounds."

Jontor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47652 on: July 28, 2007, 07:48:35 PM »

"More than just a pill, the Alli program involves a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet, regular walking and toning exercises, and behavioral changes."

I haven't read up on the efficacy of the Alli pills, but wouldn't bolded lead to weight loss without them?

EDIT: "If you take Alli and follow a sensible low-fat diet and exercise, you will lose 50% more weight than you would with diet and exercise alone. Instead of losing 10 pounds, a person who takes Alli will lose 15 pounds."

I heard you should buy diapers along with the Alli Pills

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #47653 on: July 28, 2007, 08:11:22 PM »

that was posted a few posts back...

i dunno about diet pills...what happens when you stop taking them? do you just start to gain the wait back?
Columbia 3L

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #47654 on: July 28, 2007, 08:34:27 PM »
what about the weight?

i dunno about diet pills...what happens when you stop taking them? do you just start to gain the wait back?
Look to the left -- Look to the right

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #47655 on: July 28, 2007, 08:35:49 PM »
shut it #%@!, you know that's what i meant...don't be that kid :-\

what about the weight?

Columbia 3L

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47656 on: July 28, 2007, 09:23:27 PM »

As long as you keep up the changes (healthy diet, exercise, etc) you should be fine.  The key is to make permanent lifestyle changes, not to think of it as a "quick fix".
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #47657 on: July 28, 2007, 09:30:56 PM »

As long as you keep up the changes (healthy diet, exercise, etc) you should be fine.  The key is to make permanent lifestyle changes, not to think of it as a "quick fix".

yea i understand that, but some of those pills do the bulk of the work and when one stops taking them, despite exercise and diet change, they still gain the weight back.

personally, i'd just stick with exercise and diet modification, and get a trainer or nutritionist if i could
Columbia 3L

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47658 on: July 29, 2007, 08:18:50 PM »
Btw, saw The Simpsons Movie yesterday while the g/f and her friend shopped.  Hi-larious!  Go see it.

Denny Crane

• LSD Obsessed
  • Where's my Shirley Schmidt-ho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47659 on: July 29, 2007, 08:19:26 PM »
Btw, saw The Simpsons Movie yesterday while the g/f and her friend shopped.  Hi-larious!  Go see it.

Did you see that Lindsay Lohan movie yet? 
Yale.Law.School.2010