Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Why are the Newbies scared to speak up?

They prefer to Lurk.
 16 (34.8%)
They're not, they're just on another website.
 4 (8.7%)
The Board is too cliquish.
 10 (21.7%)
There's nothing interesting to talk about.
 2 (4.3%)
There's nobody interesting to talk to.
 2 (4.3%)
Not enough Board moderation.
 4 (8.7%)
Newbies?  What Newbies?
 8 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Black Law Student Discussion Board  (Read 1595259 times)

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
Re: Black Law Student Discussion Board
« Reply #47630 on: July 27, 2007, 11:16:35 PM »
but yea i don't know y the hell ppl bring toddlers to non-kiddie movies.  leave their lil asses home...and if u don't have a sitter, stay ya ass home too

titmfcr

Oh please, you say that now, but in 5 years time you're punk ass will be dragging your screaming toddler to the movies because you can't wait to see the last harry potter movie.

hell no...bc i hate when ppl do that to me and @#!* up my movie experience with me trying to strain to hear whats going on over screaming and all that bs.  it's mad inconsiderate to do that, and i would do that bc i know how much it annoys me.

We'll see about that. 

yea we'll see when i don't bring them...i have friends who will keep them...if not, i'll have $ for a nanny  :P
Columbia 3L

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47631 on: July 28, 2007, 07:29:18 AM »
one guy behind kept talking about how he was going to see it since Alvin was his ni**a.

rotfl.

My parents took me to adult movies when I was a kid.  I usually fell asleep.  If I made a peep, they left (or one of them left) with me.  I don't see anything wrong with this.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47632 on: July 28, 2007, 09:50:33 AM »
lol..i used to go to the movies in bethesda..it's right by the metro stop... u think that's bad? make sure that you stay away from union station :D

OK, so I just got back from the Chinatown theater.  Why was it full of nukkas talking loud, getting up and walking around, standing up to stretch (literally) in the middle of the movie, and damn crying toddlers.  I mean seriously, this one munchkin was behind me the whole time saying "boo boo" and "pee pee."  Wtf?  All we could do was smh.  Next time I'm going to the theater on the nilla side of town.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47633 on: July 28, 2007, 09:53:22 AM »
yeah.. i have a hypo due sunday and i have to brief 8 cases for thursday's class..u should see my syllabus :o .. i have an advantage over most of my classmates- there's one other attorney in the class..but still :-\

why am i writing briefs and doing hypos again? >:(

LOL at first I thought that was a brief or something...but they're all defendants!!  Lol I love pro se crazies.

aww.  Is this for a class?
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47634 on: July 28, 2007, 10:06:02 AM »
Lol you're like a 1L, briefing cases.  How cute ;).

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47635 on: July 28, 2007, 10:07:10 AM »
about to hit you up via pm

Lol you're like a 1L, briefing cases.  How cute ;).

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #47636 on: July 28, 2007, 11:58:27 AM »
wtf is a hypo?
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #47637 on: July 28, 2007, 02:08:41 PM »
one guy behind kept talking about how he was going to see it since Alvin was his ni**a.

rotfl.

My parents took me to adult movies when I was a kid.  I usually fell asleep.  If I made a peep, they left (or one of them left) with me.  I don't see anything wrong with this.

i techincally don't see anything wrong with this either...it's the parents who let their kids piss and moan and cry throughout the movie and keep saying SHHHH as if that's gonna work instead of leaving.
Columbia 3L

Rudy Huckleberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47638 on: July 28, 2007, 03:42:53 PM »
Yay! The Alli pills are easy to swallow. I'm going to buy some today! ;D

Denny Crane

• LSD Obsessed
  • Where's my Shirley Schmidt-ho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47639 on: July 28, 2007, 03:44:11 PM »
Yay! The Alli pills are easy to swallow. I'm going to buy some today! ;D

Have you driven Mr. Daisy yet?  If not, when is that supposed to happen?
Yale.Law.School.2010