Law School Discussion

Poll

Why are the Newbies scared to speak up?

They prefer to Lurk.
20 (37%)
They're not, they're just on another website.
4 (7.4%)
The Board is too cliquish.
10 (18.5%)
There's nothing interesting to talk about.
3 (5.6%)
There's nobody interesting to talk to.
2 (3.7%)
Not enough Board moderation.
4 (7.4%)
Newbies?  What Newbies?
11 (20.4%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Black Law Student Discussion Board

ruskiegirl

Re: Black Law Student Discussion Board
« Reply #2110 on: October 06, 2004, 10:44:22 PM »
OK this is really crazy but I HAVE to tell ya this. I live with 3 other women so sometimes when I'm on the phone I'll go outside to have convos. Well I just went out and RIGHT IN FRONT of my building was this SUV. and of course there's hella street lights on my block. Don't u know I just saw this girl giving this guy head. NASTY. Why did it have to be right in front of MY bldg though? And it's not like they were trying to be discreet or anything, there's street lights LINING my block. I mean at first I wasn't exactly sure what was going on. But her head kept bobbin up and down and I was like  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
So dude looks over at me and I figure he'll see me and they'll bounce. Nope. Then he starts pushing her head even harder. I swear that girl looked like she was giving head to save her life. So now I'm back in my room and dude I'm on the phone wit is laughing his ass off. I wish someone else was here to see this *&^%.
Damn, some people are just nasty.  I think that giving head publically is totally demeaning.  You better believe I can get down behind closed doors, though.

We had this one football player at UT that used to go up to sit at this table in the corner of a club and call girls over to him.  If they came over, he'd be like, "I'll let you get underneath this table and suck my male private part if you pay my phone bill."  I *&^% you not!  He actually said that.  The sad thing was, every once in a while, some freshman groupie would take him up on the offer.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: October 06, 2004, 10:47:49 PM »
OK this is really crazy but I HAVE to tell ya this. I live with 3 other women so sometimes when I'm on the phone I'll go outside to have convos. Well I just went out and RIGHT IN FRONT of my building was this SUV. and of course there's hella street lights on my block. Don't u know I just saw this girl giving this guy head. NASTY. Why did it have to be right in front of MY bldg though? And it's not like they were trying to be discreet or anything, there's street lights LINING my block. I mean at first I wasn't exactly sure what was going on. But her head kept bobbin up and down and I was like  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
So dude looks over at me and I figure he'll see me and they'll bounce. Nope. Then he starts pushing her head even harder. I swear that girl looked like she was giving head to save her life. So now I'm back in my room and dude I'm on the phone wit is laughing his ass off. I wish someone else was here to see this *&^%.

and by the way i don't think you're an instigator...i think you're a "keep-the-ball rollinator"

and maybe a little demon advocator...and that's the way to fly....bend the issues..like rubbah.

Ladyday

• View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: October 06, 2004, 10:49:28 PM »
was that okay that i added my two cents?

yes

thankyou...

that sounds like quite something to witness...in nyc i've seen my share of hm, hm, exposed unsolicited body parts...*&^%-nasty-biz.

seriously though,

hopefully the lass was not really being forced into what she was doing...i mean
she wasn't in distress??? could you tell from your vANTAGE POINT...
CALL CAMPUS SECURITY...

otherwise thats some funny *&^%

that's just the thing i'm in BK. nyc is crazy as hell

Ladyday

• View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: October 06, 2004, 10:53:44 PM »
Damn, some people are just nasty.  I think that giving head publically is totally demeaning.  You better believe I can get down behind closed doors, though.

We had this one football player at UT that used to go up to sit at this table in the corner of a club and call girls over to him.  If they came over, he'd be like, "I'll let you get underneath this table and suck my male private part if you pay my phone bill."  I *&^% you not!  He actually said that.  The sad thing was, every once in a while, some freshman groupie would take him up on the offer.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

my thing is this, do your thang, even if you're gonna do you're thing in the car or whateva, WHY IN FRONT OF MY BLDG!! and I mean it might as well be broad daylight b/c of all the street lights. And it was like watching a train wreck, you know you really shouldn't look but you do. and dude on the phone was getting me all flustered 'cause he's like, "u know u wanna look" and then i kept looking back. so I had to leave.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: October 06, 2004, 10:57:30 PM »
was that okay that i added my two cents?

yes

thankyou...

that sounds like quite something to witness...in nyc i've seen my share of hm, hm, exposed unsolicited body parts...*&^%-nasty-biz.

seriously though,

hopefully the lass was not really being forced into what she was doing...i mean
she wasn't in distress??? could you tell from your vANTAGE POINT...
CALL CAMPUS SECURITY...

otherwise thats some funny *&^%

that's just the thing i'm in BK. nyc is crazy as hell

@#!* the campus security...
don't call the police...
maybe she's a working girl???  or guy???

nyc is crazy as hell...nothing...nyc is jacked-f-ing-up!

Ladyday

• View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: October 06, 2004, 10:58:26 PM »

and by the way i don't think you're an instigator...i think you're a "keep-the-ball rollinator"

and maybe a little demon advocator...and that's the way to fly....bend the issues..like rubbah.

awww thank u  :-*  i try.  

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: October 06, 2004, 11:13:27 PM »
try to put the outlandish escapade behind you....

once i got on the subway around 1am...number 4 train and i sit...across from me are about 8 japanese tourists with suitcases in front of them like an unintentional  wall...and staring "deer in headlights" slightly to my right...i figure...aym a newyker i dont get easily razzed...but these tourists just kept looking and looking and staring...and heavy,,,drowning...we're talking deafining silence.

and i had to go from midtown to da bronx...so @#!* it.... i look to my right

there is this dude looking like willie nelson...smellin like rottin *&^%...legs dangling down and twirling his feet like a three yr old... staring directly at me...he had been lookin at me for twenty minutes...at least..since i got on...

bear assed naked and sooo dirty and wierd...the tourists then look at me...f-ing terrified....i look at them...i look back at the guy and he yells "i'm crazy now"...I AM CRAZY NOW.....

i could do nothing but laugh...he got off the very next stop and i
calmly said to the japanese tourists.

"don't worry folks i think he was just a tourist"

i think my humor was lost in the translation
oh well.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: October 06, 2004, 11:41:45 PM »
one of the general subjects refers to checking "the boxes" re: race on an application form...

he say: is it an advantage or a disadvantage?

and panther man gave a good answer whom i agree with on the value.

over the years i have collected some apps. with some pretty interesting boxes...anybody care???

i say get rid of the little boxes...think outside the box???

they are, if you look back, even a little in time so "small-time" and scatterbrained.

anybody else have thoughts on this???

Victor

« Reply #2118 on: October 07, 2004, 05:42:22 AM »
Haha . . . head in the whip is nothing new in Brooklyn.

:)

Victor

« Reply #2119 on: October 07, 2004, 06:09:53 AM »
LadyDay your roomates are fam right? Theyre in school too?